napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need PCT Help - Stack gone wrong

ChickenNuggets24

Hey Guys!

I think I got a bit of gyno... I know, I fucked up! haha. But I could use some advice on how to proceed!

My sarms stack was:

LGD - 10mg
RAD - 10mg
MK - 4mg

I purchased these from IRC Biologic Online

Ran it for 8-9 weeks

I was extremely busy at the time and did not do my research onto the PTC for this stack. I have done LGD before and just used RES100 for PTC and everything was fine. I figured I could do the same.
Towards the end of the 8-9 weeks I noticed my nipples were a bit puffy, which lead me to believe my hormones were out of whack.
Nipples felt a bit puffy, and when cold would stick out more than usual, a littlebit hard under nipple when its cold but I just assumed this was from the cold.

Day 1-3 after cycle ended I just ran RES100 and continued the MK 4mg but decided to get a blood test
Day 4 -Post cycle blood tests showed testosterone levels at 4.5, A ... normal is 11.5 - 32.0. I started supplumenting DAA (5g x 2 per day) immediatly and spoke to a friend about more PCT
Day 5 - I started taking novadex the SERM from a friend - 10-15mg per day this was supposed to help stop the gyno and balance my hormones out
Day 6- I got an infection in a scratch on my leg which spread and had to start taking strong antibiotics (cephalexin 500mg per day)
Day 7 - I returned and got another blood test (fasted)
Day 8 - Results came back - testosterone levels at 8.9 nmol/l (this is good, i guess the DAA and Res100 are working) HOWEVER LIVER PROBLEMS SHOWED UP- HDL very low (0.36nmol/l, average 1-3nmol/l), Cholesterol very high (6.15 nmol/l, average 2.3-5.5nmol/l) and LDL high (5.3nmol/l, average 0.5-3.5nmol/l) - Doctor was concerned about my liver and sent me to get a scan
Day 9 - I thought things were improving, I was feeling fuller and more confidend from my test results, did not have time to go to get liver scan
Day 10 - Shit hit the fan! I was pinching on my nipple under my shirt and all of a suddon it got cold. It was slightly leaking fluid from my left nipple and a tiny big came out of my right nipple... - This was 15minutes ago

I realise I do not have the knowledge and exerience to deal with this current situation and was hoping that someone could assist me. What should I do? Obviously the main concern is the gyno issue and the liver, I can live with the loss of gainz, but I do not want my nipples / liver to be fucked up. haha

My current PCT stack is:

MK - 4mg
Res100 - 4ml per day
DAA - 5mg x 2 per day
Novadex - 15mg per day

Please advise, any help would be much appriated.

Regards

good lord man... what are you doing? everything you are doing is so bad... you DID NOT use sarms whatsoever... your pct is pure shit etc... you dont know what your doing bro... you are going to ROYALL FUCK YOURSELF UP... you need to get a full pct NOW, not tomorrow, NOW... that company DOES NOT sell authentic sarms... you ran some sort of prohormone...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey Dylan, thanks for your help!

Yeah, Im thinking full PCT is needed. I need to get my health back, this is a big indicator that i have fucked up!

I reside in Australia. How long would that PCT stack take to arrive? I may need to find a local distributor.

Also, What are my best options for the next 1-7 days?
Should I increase my MK dose? this was also purchased from IRC Biologic, should I stop taking it?
Ill Up my Nolva to 40mg for the next week?
Then ill get the rest of the PCT asap!

Regards

FUCK NO do not increase the dosage.. bro, im seriously worried about you... I JUST TOLD YOU THAT THEY DO NOT SELL PURE SARMS AND YOU ARE TAKING PROHORMONES and then you ask to raise the dose???? good lord man... im beating my head on my table right now...

if you get the pct stack, send an email to [email protected] and in the subject line write "EMERGENCY, Dylan Gemelli Sent me" and tell them you need a rush shipping on it and they will get it to you extremely timely

Top Bottom