napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need a new cycle guys. Suggestions please

egq003

I want to put on about 15lbs of muscle in the next 6-8 months...

38y
206lbs
5’11”

I’ve run several different cycles.
Currently cruising 200mgs cyp. Per week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to put on about 15lbs of muscle in the next 6-8 months...

38y
206lbs
5’11”

I’ve run several different cycles.
Currently cruising 200mgs cyp. Per week.

My go to cycle for adding mass is test, deca, eq. Thats my bread and butter for adding size. I'm not big on orals anymore but you could always add an oral in if you'd like as well

My go to cycle for adding mass is test, deca, eq. Thats my bread and butter for adding size. I'm not big on orals anymore but you could always add an oral in if you'd like as well

Thanks RR

15 lbs is a good amount of size man and if im not mistaken, you've added good size already... i would probably make sure anadrol was included in whatever you go with

15 lbs is a good amount of size man and if im not mistaken, you've added good size already... i would probably make sure anadrol was included in whatever you go with

Thanks Dylan. I wasn’t happy with my gains in my last dbol deca sust cycle. Even considering adding insulin to my hgh next go round.

Even considering adding insulin to my hgh next go round.

I know you compete and that's probably why you want to get to the next level but if you use insulin please get a coach with experience to teach you the right way to use it so you don't kill yourself.

Thanks Dylan. I wasn’t happy with my gains in my last dbol deca sust cycle. Even considering adding insulin to my hgh next go round.

thats your call... im definitely not recommending that one to you but to each their own

I've seen your dosages bro. They aren't really that high at all for a competitor. I would try bumping them up a little bit, eating more, and adding Anadrol like Dylan said. Insulin can and will fade out the definition that you have. I really don't think you need it unless you're trying to complete at the very top level.

I've seen your dosages bro. They aren't really that high at all for a competitor. I would try bumping them up a little bit, eating more, and adding Anadrol like Dylan said. Insulin can and will fade out the definition that you have. I really don't think you need it unless you're trying to complete at the very top level.

Sound advice. I was thinking 5iu M,W,F on leg days respectively. NOT everyday. And low of course. Will definitely rethink though...

Top Bottom