napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need a little help from the experts here

Garrett1987

I'm 31 years old 5'11 204 pounds roughly looking to start a sarm cycle, in doing so though I've only purchased LGD-4033 thus far. I would like to add another sarm to the cycle for better results any ideas as I should have said my apologies I'm looking to bulk for a little more size. My test levels are low due to stupidity with steriods in the past, thanks in advance.

where did you get your lgd? quality is important and this would all be pointless if you dont have it right...

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

From proven peptides, I also bought rad-140 for the low test levels. Am I missing anything else?
yes, you are missing quality... they are one of the worst places you could buy from... i would never use that... if someone paid me to use it i would still throw it in the garbage

I was researching to find they were a reputable source and so far haven't any other company that actually has 3rd party testing that's up to date. Will a good quality rad-140 help my test levels at all?

Top Bottom