napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need a little help.

Daveb8573

About a month ago I finished a 20 week cycle. It consisted of Cyp, deca, EQ, GW, and all of the supports. I had the best cycle of my life, except that I developed some kind of strain or tendon problem in my right elbow. By the end of the cycle I was pushing hard through it and icing and barely sleeping at night. The pain was almost unbearable. I started my cruise TRT 4 weeks ago and chose to take a few weeks off from training my upper body in hopes I would get my elbow back. It's still bothering me to the point when I shake hands with someone I feel it. I feel my gains slipping away in my upper body and it has me all fucked up in my head. Do any of you have a recommendation as to what I can do to get my elbow healthy? Has this happened to any of you???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About a month ago I finished a 20 week cycle. It consisted of Cyp, deca, EQ, GW, and all of the supports. I had the best cycle of my life, except that I developed some kind of strain or tendon problem in my right elbow. By the end of the cycle I was pushing hard through it and icing and barely sleeping at night. The pain was almost unbearable. I started my cruise TRT 4 weeks ago and chose to take a few weeks off from training my upper body in hopes I would get my elbow back. It's still bothering me to the point when I shake hands with someone I feel it. I feel my gains slipping away in my upper body and it has me all fucked up in my head. Do any of you have a recommendation as to what I can do to get my elbow healthy? Has this happened to any of you???

i would definitely recommend you mk2866 and mk677... just a perfect stack for what you need bro... it will definitely help you and start to heal and alleviate the pain...

I used "the MKs" after my cycle to alleviate the same elbow tendonitis. It worked wonders. Once it felt better. I started to target forearms heavy to help with this in the future.

I used "the MKs" after my cycle to alleviate the same elbow tendonitis. It worked wonders. Once it felt better. I started to target forearms heavy to help with this in the future.

definitely bro... i get really bad tendinitis as my weights increase and i was only using 2866 on its own with huge success... 677 is great because of the LONG term benefits and capabilities being that you run it so long so its the perfect way to go about it... as 677 builds, 2866 is already working... then when you finish 2866, 677 is really kicking for you and then you can hit 2866 again in just 3-4 weeks after you finish it...

Top Bottom