napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need HELP, Wants to know a good stack.

alexUSMC

Hey guys, Im need help trying to see what stack of SARMSX I should look into getting to get into a physic close to like Chris Hemsworth or like the Harrison Brothers? Im in decent shape right now. Im 6FT and weigh about 220. I do have a big frame (I look more like im bulky than fit I think but people tell me Im big but in a bulky way) and have seen what my body is capable when I but in the effort. But with getting alittle bit older it seems alittle hard especially for the work that I do. But I really want to get into this and have that extra push. If anyone can? Please help someone that wants to get to his fitness goal. i workout 6 times a week and do 20 min of cardio before a workout. If you guys can please help? I know prohormones is something i DON'T want to take.

Body type I would like to achieve will be close these guys. Or close to it.
Chris Hemsworth
Harrison Brothers
Jeff Seid
Daniel Blackwell
DAVID LAID
Connor Murphy

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Wouldnt Post CT and RAD140 be the same since they both add Testosterone? If possible Dylan , Do you think you can explain what each one will do? Like this will help with this and this with that? Im sorry bro, Im just going to be new to this and want to do it right? Also what do you mean with 1-12, 9-12? And for the first 3 products do you recommend me getting them from the SARMSX company?

Wouldnt Post CT and RAD140 be the same since they both add Testosterone? If possible Dylan , Do you think you can explain what each one will do? Like this will help with this and this with that? Im sorry bro, Im just going to be new to this and want to do it right? Also what do you mean with 1-12, 9-12? And for the first 3 products do you recommend me getting them from the SARMSX company?

No they wouldn't.

Dylan has done videos about RAD140 that will answer your questions. I know you are new but please try to appreciate that helpful though he is Dylan doesn't have time to spood feed you bro.

1-12 refers to weeks 1-12. Sarmsx is very highly rated here although tbh I'm not sure if they have reopened following a flood. Any problems with supply of sarms PM Dylan or Rick Rock.

Wouldnt Post CT and RAD140 be the same since they both add Testosterone?
Absolutely not bro. They couldn't be any more different

RAD140 is a sarm that is anabolic for adding mass and strength. It has testosterone like qualities but does not add testosterone whatsoever

Post CT is the strongest natural test booster formula you'll find, for increasing your natural test levels

Ok, Thank you for the useful answer Olderbro, I apologize for the inconvenience to Dylan. But thank you alot Olderbro.

rad is slightly suppressive.. its not even close to the same thing... post ct is boosting your test pre pct to make the transition far smoother and recovery much easier

Top Bottom