napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need help related to estrogen levels

rockerstar

Hi Dylan. I keep going through your youtube videos and they provide me with a lot of sufficient info. I wanted to discuss my situation with you. Last year, i ran a cycle of test prop, stana and anavar. I only took 3 shots of test, 100 mg each, 3 shots of stanazol 50 mg each and 15 tablets of anavar. I didnt run a pct because my trainer rolled that stuff to me which was totally new for me. Now the thing is i have gynocomastia since i was 15-16 due to hormonal imbalances, currently i am 21. Now year later i feel that it has increased, the change is negligible but somewhere i feel it has. In your videos you suggested almost everytime to run blood works. I got my total testosterone tested which was 897 ng/dl. I consulted it with my trainer and he told me that it is too high and it must be converting into estrogen. So i wanted know it from you beacuse i feel that you are the only youtuber who provdies with the exact info. So sir, should i run an estro test? And if it comes out to be high, what should i do further? I hope you answer to my query as i am in desperate need of your help.

Mate, I'm positive that Dylan will have a more educated answer but I suffered with gyno as a child from exactly the same reasons as you did, effectively I was growth hormone deficient and was given steroids [by the doctor], as a teenager, to remedy this. This then caused lumps under my pecs [gyno] which became prominent when I was in my late teens.

I went straight to the doctor who sent me for surgery and you may need to do the same because if you've had this since you were 15 [6 years] I'm not sure an AI is going to help you.

let me put it to you in very very very simple terms... your trainer is a fucking idiot... ok... now, you need to just go to the doctor, likely a plastic surgeon and consult with them on the severity and they will help you.. you do need to run an estradiol test, yes... there's nothing to be desperate about man... its a very very simple surgery.. i had it done and it doesnt even take an hour to do it... i was awake the entire time and back in the gym in just under a month

Top Bottom