domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need Help Recovering, advice please!

as rick said, take a look at shbg because that is generally the culprit when all other readings look strong

Sure I'll look into SHBG and DHT during next weeks appointment.

Should my LH and FSH be higher though? I see they're on the lower end of the spectrum so I wonder if that means they're underproducing or something to that affect?

your lh is not low at all? where are you coming up with that? it says 4.1 ? thats far from low

Quote Originally Posted by BarryAllan View Post
    Sure I'll look into SHBG and DHT during next weeks appointment.

Should my LH and FSH be higher though? I see they're on the lower end of the spectrum so I wonder if that means they're underproducing or something to that affect?
    Your FSH and LH are just fine, and that is reflected in your high test levels. If they were low you would produce less test, which is not the case.

Do you have numbers for free test? That's another thing you need to be looking at

yes, free test is often overlooked and that can be the issue a lot of the times..

UPDATE

Most recent labs as of 10/30/2017:

Prolactin: 6.5 (2-18 ng/mL)
    E2: 55 (< OR = 39 pg/mL) HIGH
    Test: 783 (250-827 ng/dL)
    FSH: 2.5 (1.6-8 mIU/mL)
    LH: 5.0 (1.5-9.3 mIU/mL)
    TESTOSTERONE, FREE: 86.9 (46.0-224.0 pg/mL)
    SHBG: 50 (10-50 nmol/L)

The Urologist was of no help other than these test and prescribing Anastrozle for 2 months. He's more insistent its mental rather than phsycial and i keep on reassuring him its not.

I'll be going to an Endocrinologist next week to get a more in depth look into my body.

I still have hcg on hand as a fail safe because my testicles are still undersized despite my test levels, but hopeufully it wont have to come to me using it.

Any suggestions on where to go or what to try from here?

UPDATE

Most recent labs as of 10/30/2017:

Prolactin: 6.5 (2-18 ng/mL)
    E2: 55 (< OR = 39 pg/mL) HIGH
    Test: 783 (250-827 ng/dL)
    FSH: 2.5 (1.6-8 mIU/mL)
    LH: 5.0 (1.5-9.3 mIU/mL)
    TESTOSTERONE, FREE: 86.9 (46.0-224.0 pg/mL)
    SHBG: 50 (10-50 nmol/L)

The Urologist was of no help other than these test and prescribing Anastrozle for 2 months. He's more insistent its mental rather than phsycial and i keep on reassuring him its not.

I'll be going to an Endocrinologist next week to get a more in depth look into my body.

I still have hcg on hand as a fail safe because my testicles are still undersized despite my test levels, but hopeufully it wont have to come to me using it.

Any suggestions on where to go or what to try from here?
    All of your numbers look fine to me except estrogen being high and SHBG being at the high end of normal. Both of those really need to come down. All of your test related numbers look fine

Would you have any advice about lowering SHBG and estrogen?

yes, a lot... first DO NOT use hcg.. it will INCREASE estrogen and lead to further suppression... DO NOT USE IT... my POST CT product totally erases the need to use it... here is the link... https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

if you have arimidex, run it .5 mg every other day but in your circumstance, i would get aromasin...

proviron 50 mg per day the next 8 weeks will fix your shbg problem as well as freeing up bound testosterone allowing you to make better muscle gain as well

Would you have any advice about lowering SHBG and estrogen?
    Aromasin will accomplish both, so that's what id recommend you take. I would run it at 6.25mg EOD and then retest in about 2-3 weeks

If also strongly recommend Post CT in place of hcg as Dylan suggested. That's a much better route for you than hcg, which can have bad sides and become counterproductive to your test levels