napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need help with Rad 140 and LGD 4033 Stack

NewUserhelp

Well, im 24 years old, trainning since 6 years ago, now i want to use some sarms for get an extra push, im bulking some people say that i should stack lgd with rad, others said that stack these 2 compounts its not a good idea because they target the same receptor... So im a bit confused... I will run week 1-8 10mg of rad 140, and then add week 3-8 6mg of lgd 4033, followeed by a 4 week natural pct with some strogen blocker.

My question is how you see these cycle, and what is your opinion of stack these two compounds

Thanks

target the same receptor? where on earth do people out there come up with this shit? fuck me.. when i read things like this (and its not your fault OP at all) I cringe... the ignorance that gets passed around is just astounding... i think people like to tell themselves they are smart by making idiotic statements...

no brother, that is a million miles from the truth and im sorry you even had to hear such ignorance... thats an excellent stack that has been ran a million times with great results...

target the same receptor? where on earth do people out there come up with this shit? fuck me.. when i read things like this (and its not your fault OP at all) I cringe... the ignorance that gets passed around is just astounding... i think people like to tell themselves they are smart by making idiotic statements...

no brother, that is a million miles from the truth and im sorry you even had to hear such ignorance... thats an excellent stack that has been ran a million times with great results...
Oh alright thanks dylan, this is why i came to this forum, i expected your answer on this... Will you change something of the stack? Any changes on pct or something? Or for you is okey?

Thanks a lot for your time

this is how to run it... you can get everything you need at esarms.com... you DO NOT need an estrogen blocker... sarms do not convert to estrogen... also not sure where you are coming up with your dosing protocol either bro.. sarms take 8 weeks to even peak... here is how to PROPERLY run it

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

this is how to run it... you can get everything you need at esarms.com... you DO NOT need an estrogen blocker... sarms do not convert to estrogen... also not sure where you are coming up with your dosing protocol either bro.. sarms take 8 weeks to even peak... here is how to PROPERLY run it

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day
Great plan right here. Dylan has it laid out for you

Top Bottom