domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Need help on possible stack

  1. #1

    Need help on possible stack

    Hi guys,

    Just came off a month off GW501516 and I was super unimpressed with the results regarding fat loss..which is my aim.

    Been out the game for a while so needing some advice to come back from the experts. Possible options as I am a lady:

    Anavar:
    Anavar 5 (Female Edition)
    Oxandrolone 5mg each - 50 Caps

    Isnt 5mg too little?

    Or should I go with a higher dosage? I used 20mg before and burned a crap load of weight but got some of the crappy side effects...voice deepening and hair loss..

    Other option:

    Female Stack
    Oxandrolone 2.5mg, Stanozolol 2.5mg, Yohimbine Hydrochloride 2.5mg, Mesterolone 5mg each - 50 Caps

    Please advise..dont want to waste money guys.

    Train 6 x a week and eat clean. Just had a baby and I've got 10kg to drop making me pretty bleak.

    Any advice would be appreciated xxxxxxx

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Africanpixxy View Post
    Hi guys,

    Just came off a month off GW501516 and I was super unimpressed with the results regarding fat loss..which is my aim.

    Been out the game for a while so needing some advice to come back from the experts. Possible options as I am a lady:

    Anavar:
    Anavar 5 (Female Edition)
    Oxandrolone 5mg each - 50 Caps

    Isnt 5mg too little?

    Or should I go with a higher dosage? I used 20mg before and burned a crap load of weight but got some of the crappy side effects...voice deepening and hair loss..

    Other option:

    Female Stack
    Oxandrolone 2.5mg, Stanozolol 2.5mg, Yohimbine Hydrochloride 2.5mg, Mesterolone 5mg each - 50 Caps

    Please advise..dont want to waste money guys.

    Train 6 x a week and eat clean. Just had a baby and I've got 10kg to drop making me pretty bleak.

    Any advice would be appreciated xxxxxxx
    Where did u purchase the gw? You would not use anavar to drop twenty pounds. Thats not what its intended for


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro




  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    Where did u purchase the gw? You would not use anavar to drop twenty pounds. Thats not what its intended for


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

    Wow, awesome to get a reply from you, Dylan. Love the YouTube vids, legit stuff!!

    Bought it from Liquid Pharmaceuticals...u heard of them? Bought some clen and Ostarine from them before..was not really sure if the stuff is real..hardly any effects. You know of any good SARMS sources that ships to South Africa?

    Lol, not one of those that's jumping on the anavar instant weight loss train. I'm really glad you responded as your advice is golden and what I was wishing to get!

    Obs I'm off the injectable clen /anavar/ dian stack I used 2 years back..my training suggested it would be the only thing that worked..made me rock hard and lost 15kg of fat over 4 months or so but the side effects..yikes..let's just say I dont need to keep making up excuses why my "voice is deepened from a cold" vibe.

    As I said..would REALLY appreciate your advice here as I feel like giving up.

    I'm doing 45min cardio sessions alternating with 2 days of strength training of 45 min. Do you advise it is better to stick to the cardio straight through the week in the beginning?

    My arms and stomach is where I've gained the extra weight. So so so difficult looking in the mirror.

    I KNOW it wasnt the right way before but I keep wanting to go back you know. Please could you help me out on a good stack and training regime. I can train 7 days a week for an hour. We have spinning classes which I am doing. Just not sure if I am wasting my time with that. I bulk easy too so laying off the heavy weights. Will attach some pics if that helps?

    Is there a chance the sarms I got are duds? Thought maybe the Ostarine was just not right for me that's why I went with Cardarine...my endurance doesnt seem any better at all during cardio, all I'm doing is sweating excessively, like clen vibes.

    Help a gal out, pretty please? Will be eternally grateful!

  4. #4
    definitely not real... you need to dump that asap.. i would do 5 days a week of cardio with your goals... 45 minutes per day is good, definitely... you dont want to train 7 days a week, thats detrimental.. thats called overtraining which is dangerous... clen is completely unnecessary and is only temporary... once you discontinue use, then a lot of the weight will just come back as you likely already know... get rid of the sarms you have, they are NOT real... cardio and diet are the key to start with... you need to do steady state cardio along with HIIT training... mix those in there... spinning class would be helpful as well.. you could go in on a weekend and just do a class that day as well... just dont lift more than 5 days a week...




  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    definitely not real... you need to dump that asap.. i would do 5 days a week of cardio with your goals... 45 minutes per day is good, definitely... you dont want to train 7 days a week, thats detrimental.. thats called overtraining which is dangerous... clen is completely unnecessary and is only temporary... once you discontinue use, then a lot of the weight will just come back as you likely already know... get rid of the sarms you have, they are NOT real... cardio and diet are the key to start with... you need to do steady state cardio along with HIIT training... mix those in there... spinning class would be helpful as well.. you could go in on a weekend and just do a class that day as well... just dont lift more than 5 days a week...
    Thanks Dylan..think it is bogus sarms esp for the price as well..equivalent to about 30 dollars for 30 caps in your dollar rate.

    What stack do you advise I start on? Seeing as I cant get legit sarms this side.

    Thanks for the help x

  6. #6
    for your goals, a stack of gw501516, s4 and sr9009 would be perfect




Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •