napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need help PLEASE

Oma Kira

Hey guys, I'm new here .. so let's get directly into this.
I was on a steroid cycle of Deca+Cypionate 2 years ago .. ( 19years old, i know this was totally wrong :S )
anyways i was taking 700mg of Deca and 500mg of Cypionate each week
I took this cycle for 2 weeks only and stopped it due to the side effects i suffered from :S
which was kidney's problems ..
My nipples started to hurt me real bad .. i wouldn't dare to touch them cuz of the pain i felt
some prostate issues ..
and ofc all my hormones were shut down ..
prolactin went TOO high..
so i didn't do a good pct i guess .. I was confused what to do so i took nolva., some armidex and 2 HCG injections
and i made my bloodwork after I went to MANY doctors .. I took some of Dostinex to lower my prolac.
and clomide and some other things i don't actually remember .. some doctors gave me tribulus to try raise my T levels back up.
to make this short .. i was really fucked up and i didn't know what to do .. after so many doctors and so many pills .. i made a bloodwork 4 days ago ..
[My prolactin is now in normal range ..]

1.jpg
11.jpg

My T levels were higher than that when i was taking clomid .. and so was my LH .. [ Total test was 11 .. Free Test was 21 ]
i don't know why did they all dropped is it because i stopped taking clomid ?
and oh yea .. before i took clomide my test was the same range as the 2 pics above .. so my test is dropped down to the previous range before clomide .. how am i suppose to raise my T levels if it's going to drop right after i stop taking the pills ?
sorry for making it too long ..
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Well bro, to be honest with you this is why we advise so strongly against guys cycling underage.you can do permanent irreversible damage to your endocrine system, and that looks like exactly what you did. Normal for you is now at the bottom of the normal range. Eventually you will probably have to see an endocrinologist when things become problematic for you

It's been two years. Your body is back to what is now normal.

Well bro, to be honest with you this is why we advise so strongly against guys cycling underage.you can do permanent irreversible damage to your endocrine system, and that looks like exactly what you did. Normal for you is now at the bottom of the normal range. Eventually you will probably have to see an endocrinologist when things become problematic for you

Well thanks for your reply, but actually why do i need a endocrinologist ? i feel like i'm totally fine all is back to normal it's just my T levels are low .. and my libido is low too ..
my prolactin is back to normal range and everything is back to normal but i feel like i got low libido maybe erections are little weaker too .. but i guess that's due to my low T
PS: when i said i used clomid to raise my T levels .. i only used it for about 13 days .. and i used it without nolvadex..
any PCT should be done or something ?
another question .. can i use a Test booster ?!
thanks for your help .. i really appreciate it <3

Well thanks for your reply, but actually why do i need a endocrinologist ? i feel like i'm totally fine all is back to normal it's just my T levels are low .. and my libido is low too ..
my prolactin is back to normal range and everything is back to normal but i feel like i got low libido maybe erections are little weaker too .. but i guess that's due to my low T
PS: when i said i used clomid to raise my T levels .. i only used it for about 13 days .. and i used it without nolvadex..
any PCT should be done or something ?
another question .. can i use a Test booster ?!
thanks for your help .. i really appreciate it <3

Yes you are in range and just at the lower end of normal. What your levels are now is your new normal levels since your irresponsible cycling has lowered them. That's why your libido is suffering etc....

If you want to try something, I suggest running some post ct and see if that helps you. That can raise your test levels and libido https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

Yes you are in range and just at the lower end of normal. What your levels are now is your new normal levels since your irresponsible cycling has lowered them. That's why your libido is suffering etc....

If you want to try something, I suggest running some post ct and see if that helps you. That can raise your test levels and libido https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

i saw a topic here someone similar to my case and you told him to use clomid with nolva for 6 weeks i guess .. well i saw his bloodwork and it's like the one i posted
can i do the same as him ? .. with a T-booster maybe ?

i saw a topic here someone similar to my case and you told him to use clomid with nolva for 6 weeks i guess .. well i saw his bloodwork and it's like the one i posted
can i do the same as him ? .. with a T-booster maybe ?

Yes you can certainly try that bro. Then retest your bloods two weeks after you end your doses

Yes you can certainly try that bro. Then retest your bloods two weeks after you end your doses

i'm really thankful for your concern <3 .. l'll try clomid with nolva with the same doses as him .. and what test booster do i buy ? here in my country we only have '' Animal '' products .. and ''PharmaFreak'' Products .. what would you recommend for my condition ? .. im sorry again for bothering, it's just i feel like i'm lost.

i'm really thankful for your concern <3 .. l'll try clomid with nolva with the same doses as him .. and what test booster do i buy ? here in my country we only have '' Animal '' products .. and ''PharmaFreak'' Products .. what would you recommend for my condition ? .. im sorry again for bothering, it's just i feel like i'm lost.
Good luck bro... I really hope you start to feel better soon. If you don't feel better after this I recommend you go to see an endo.

Good luck bro... I really hope you start to feel better soon. If you don't feel better after this I recommend you go to see an endo.

i already did bro .. he said everything is fine .. but i'll try what Rick told me to do .. i hope this will work, i'll keep you updated with the results <3 thank you bro.

i already did bro .. he said everything is fine .. but i'll try what Rick told me to do .. i hope this will work, i'll keep you updated with the results <3 thank you bro.
Ok I see that now. Well good luck nevertheless.

All clomid is going to do, is raise your T levels abit, once you are off, they will return to normal. Now Dylans Post CT, or Tongkat Ali, are things you can take to raise your T levels, but again, you have to stay on these, or your levels will return to normal.

Honestly for test boosting the link I gave you for Post CT is what I recommend. It's the highest quality of test booster you'll find and they will ship to you no problem. As far as other companies test boosters a lot of them don't amount to much and some are really hit or miss. It just depends. It's just a gamble

All clomid is going to do, is raise your T levels abit, once you are off, they will return to normal. Now Dylans Post CT, or Tongkat Ali, are things you can take to raise your T levels, but again, you have to stay on these, or your levels will return to normal.

as i understood .. you mean there's no use of using anything ? if everything is going back to normal once i stop using .. then why would i use it ?

okay then .. but how do i keep my T levels raised up ? i mean once i stop using the supplements and clomid .. will they go down again ? if yes, what is the purpose of using them ?

They will go down some yes, but hopefully your levels will still be higher than when you originally started. That's why I said to test two weeks after you were done dosing. That way you will get a more accurate assesment of your true levels without being under the influence of anything

They will go down some yes, but hopefully your levels will still be higher than when you originally started. That's why I said to test two weeks after you were done dosing. That way you will get a more accurate assesment of your true levels without being under the influence of anything

okay then i'll try what you told me to do, hopefully will get good results and i'll keep you updated .. just out of curiosity.. if this didn't get the good result ? i'll be fucked up with this low ranges for life ? sorry for bothering you again.

okay then i'll try what you told me to do, hopefully will get good results and i'll keep you updated .. just out of curiosity.. if this didn't get the good result ? i'll be fucked up with this low ranges for life ? sorry for bothering you again.

Could be bro, but that's just the game you play and chance you take cycling early. I know you're trying to make things right now, and I hope this works out for you. That's why id do whatever you can to get them up there. Clomid, Nolva, and Post CT is my recommendation.

Could be bro, but that's just the game you play and chance you take cycling early. I know you're trying to make things right now, and I hope this works out for you. That's why id do whatever you can to get them up there. Clomid, Nolva, and Post CT is my recommendation.

yea i know this was my fault but i didn't have any idea i thought after PCT everything would be back to normal .. anyways mistakes happens :) .. thank you again for everything.

Top Bottom