napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need Help. Pin or wait?

Trenoo

Hey guys so I’m currently waiting for my pct in the mail and it should arrive in 5-6 days. My last shot of Test E was 3 weeks ago. I was wondering if I should take a shot of Test P while I wait for my pct to to arrive. Will it be out of my ststem in 4-5 days and then I can start my pct. i was thinking of doing the shot because I can feel my libido dying out. I know I guys pct is the first thing you should have on hand but I can a situation where I can to give my stuff to a friend and then waited a while to order again. Help would be appreciated

Esters are clear no need to add any testosterone at this point. Start your PCT when you get it. Should have had it on hand anyway.

no dont do that... thats pointless... you are not a new member... why on earth would you not have everything on hand before you started the cycle... pct should have started two weeks after your last pin... you ARE NOT ignorant to this... this is inexcusable man

no dont do that... thats pointless... you are not a new member... why on earth would you not have everything on hand before you started the cycle... pct should have started two weeks after your last pin... you ARE NOT ignorant to this... this is inexcusable man

Get him! No but seriously don’t take the last shot. You definitely did not find this right. No worries it’ll work out. Finish your pct to the end and be consistent.

Thats rough man but lessons learned not having everything on hand that drop in libido is is sh$ty situation Iv been there before. Gonna have to deal. If your PCT is supposed to show soon I wouldn do another shot. Hopfully your taking a test booster right now at least

Yeah guys just got really busy but that definitely ain’t no excuse. Appreciate the help guys! I’m take both Dg products for now. Hopefully the post ct can help in the meantime with libedo while I wait for clomid nolva hcg

Yeah guys just got really busy but that definitely ain’t no excuse. Appreciate the help guys! I’m take both Dg products for now. Hopefully the post ct can help in the meantime with libedo while I wait for clomid nolva hcg
they will help, yes... i truly hope you are not indicating you are using hcg in pct... theres no point in having hcg now... the worst thing you could do is use hcg in pct

Top Bottom