napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

need help with PCT

Freshermezz

Hi guys !

i've been on sarms for the past 9 weeks now !

week 1-now Rad 140
week 1-8 MK-677
week 8-now LGD-4033

so i'm now on Rad-140 and LGD-4033, my question is , when do i start PCT and how does it work ? what do i take ? will i loose shape ? will i have emotion crash or something ?

sorry for bad translation ... english is not my main language !
thank you very much for the help !

I'm amazed you started a cycle but have little knowledge about PCT at least you had enough knowledge to know one was necessary but you really should have this on board before you even start a cycle . Kael outlay is correct and you should defiantly be running 677 for 6 months min. RAD and LGD should really be ran for a full 12 weeks.
My experiances with PCT after a first 12 week cycle of sarms then a 4 week PCT
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20 mg daily
MK2866 25 mg daily 4 weeks only .
I experienced no real decrease in strength
appetite did fall but only slightly
I wasent as hard as on cycle (I was on RAD and RAD defiantly assists in making me harder and appear fuller )
My emotions were pretty much the same I wasent a mess or anything.
I also used POST CT weeks 9-12

You should really have pre /mid and post bloods taken that way you know if you have legit sarms and how these compounds have effected your body .

Last edited:
the bigger issue here is WHY would you start a cycle and not have any clue what you are doing and how to run it?

the bigger issue here is WHY would you start a cycle and not have any clue what you are doing and how to run it?

I never get surprised... everyone wants the short cut with no regard for the small print.

“I’m going to trust that I’ll be good and just learn as I go...”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never get surprised... everyone wants the short cut with no regard for the small print.

“I’m going to trust that I’ll be good and just learn as I go...”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i will never be able to understand how anyone could do that yet it happens constantly

Pct starts the day after your cycle ends, and should be this

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

i stopped MK-677 cause it made my hearthbeat go crazy .... so i replaced with LGD , you are right tho , i started something that i know NOTHING about , i dont know now what i should do , keep rad for more then 12 weeks? do a full 12 weeks of LGD with nothing elsE ?

gotta be honest , im lost but im here to learn and find help ... sooooo please clear this up for me as what i should do from now on ! thank you very much i appreciate

you need to stop everything if you are that clueless on this... mk677 should never cause this issue for you so its clear you do not have real 677... thats a definite and who knows what you actually have in general... run pct and stop now and DO NOT start anything again until you actually know what you are doing

Im taking my sarms on sarmscenter ... what do i do from now on ? And when can i start doing sarms again ? Someone said 1 month after

1. Stop
2. Run a PCT as outlined above
3. Get a full blood panel
4. Don't think about taking anything until your bloods are completely back to normal - you don't know what you've been taking. It's certainly not MK677 and I suspect the rest is not what you think either

Top Bottom