domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need help with pct

Exclamation Need help with pct

I started taking LGD 4033 about three weeks ago and I want to add in s4 for more strength how long should I run these for and what should my pct look like. also should I use gw during my cycle or with my post cycle? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbabyallnightlong View Post
    I started taking LGD 4033 about three weeks ago and I want to add in s4 for more strength how long should I run these for and what should my pct look like. also should I use gw during my cycle or with my post cycle? Thanks!
    bro, there is NO better combo than lgd and s4... DEFINITELY add that in there and i would HIGHLY recommend adding gw on cycle and in pct... here are the links for everything you need to add, followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-lgd-4033

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-s4-andarine

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
    9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
    gw-501516 20 mg day

Is it safe to take 15mg of LGD? I've been taking 15mg for 3 weeks and have noticed no side effects I would take 10 but the company I bought this from is dosed at 15mg. After I finish this bottle I'm going to start buying my Sarms from here. I love all the support and help you give out

Also do you need hcgenerate and/or n2guard for this cycle

Is it safe to take 15mg of LGD? I've been taking 15mg for 3 weeks and have noticed no side effects I would take 10 but the company I bought this from is dosed at 15mg. After I finish this bottle I'm going to start buying my Sarms from here. I love all the support and help you give out
    for fucks sake bro.. NEVER waste your money on hcgenerate or n2guard! such a waste of your money... you would not need anything like that here anyway... where did you get your lgd from bro???

you shouldn't be running sarms unless it's from sarmsx, you don't know what your putting in your body otherwise, could be a prohormone, a cheap steroid like dbol, or even creatine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only reason why I asked is because every post I read someone says you need n2gaurd and hcgenerate in your post cycle. I bought it from this supplement store called supzilla for $100 the brands sarmpharm

The only reason why I asked is because every post I read someone says you need n2gaurd and hcgenerate in your post cycle. I bought it from this supplement store called supzilla for $100 the brands sarmpharm
    Where are you reading these posts bro? And I'm sorry to say the
    Sarms you have are not from a good source

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

im already half way through it should I continue to take it? When you say it's not a good source do you mean it's just cheap or are they not even real Sarms?

i dont know what you are reading but there is noone saying there here EVER... so what do you mean every post??? i MORE THAN GUARANTEE you never ONCE read that here and if you did, then link me to it...