domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Need help with pct

  1. #1

    Exclamation Need help with pct

    I started taking LGD 4033 about three weeks ago and I want to add in s4 for more strength how long should I run these for and what should my pct look like. also should I use gw during my cycle or with my post cycle? Thanks!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbabyallnightlong View Post
    I started taking LGD 4033 about three weeks ago and I want to add in s4 for more strength how long should I run these for and what should my pct look like. also should I use gw during my cycle or with my post cycle? Thanks!
    bro, there is NO better combo than lgd and s4... DEFINITELY add that in there and i would HIGHLY recommend adding gw on cycle and in pct... here are the links for everything you need to add, followed by the layout...

    https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-lgd-4033

    https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-s4-andarine



    1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
    9-12 d aspartic acid


    Mini pct 13-16




    clomid 50/25/25/25
    gw-501516 20 mg day




  3. #3
    Is it safe to take 15mg of LGD? I've been taking 15mg for 3 weeks and have noticed no side effects I would take 10 but the company I bought this from is dosed at 15mg. After I finish this bottle I'm going to start buying my Sarms from here. I love all the support and help you give out

  4. #4
    Also do you need hcgenerate and/or n2guard for this cycle

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbabyallnightlong View Post
    Is it safe to take 15mg of LGD? I've been taking 15mg for 3 weeks and have noticed no side effects I would take 10 but the company I bought this from is dosed at 15mg. After I finish this bottle I'm going to start buying my Sarms from here. I love all the support and help you give out
    for fucks sake bro.. NEVER waste your money on hcgenerate or n2guard! such a waste of your money... you would not need anything like that here anyway... where did you get your lgd from bro???




  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbabyallnightlong View Post
    Is it safe to take 15mg of LGD? I've been taking 15mg for 3 weeks and have noticed no side effects I would take 10 but the company I bought this from is dosed at 15mg. After I finish this bottle I'm going to start buying my Sarms from here. I love all the support and help you give out
    you shouldn't be running sarms unless it's from sarmsx, you don't know what your putting in your body otherwise, could be a prohormone, a cheap steroid like dbol, or even creatine


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    The only reason why I asked is because every post I read someone says you need n2gaurd and hcgenerate in your post cycle. I bought it from this supplement store called supzilla for $100 the brands sarmpharm

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbabyallnightlong View Post
    The only reason why I asked is because every post I read someone says you need n2gaurd and hcgenerate in your post cycle. I bought it from this supplement store called supzilla for $100 the brands sarmpharm
    Where are you reading these posts bro? And I'm sorry to say the
    Sarms you have are not from a good source


    (PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

  9. #9
    im already half way through it should I continue to take it? When you say it's not a good source do you mean it's just cheap or are they not even real Sarms?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbabyallnightlong View Post
    The only reason why I asked is because every post I read someone says you need n2gaurd and hcgenerate in your post cycle. I bought it from this supplement store called supzilla for $100 the brands sarmpharm
    i dont know what you are reading but there is noone saying there here EVER... so what do you mean every post??? i MORE THAN GUARANTEE you never ONCE read that here and if you did, then link me to it...




Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •