bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Need help with pct

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbabyallnightlong View Post
    im already half way through it should I continue to take it? When you say it's not a good source do you mean it's just cheap or are they not even real Sarms?
    I would be willing to bet they are not real sarms at all. Many of those sold in capsules are prohormones, and dangerous that will shut you down with bad toxicity as well.

    I think it would be best to stop and run a full pct

    Clomid 50/50/25/25
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    MK2866 25mg per day
    GW 20mg per day

    (PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

  2. #12
    I'm just talking in general like over the internet I'm not talking about on here.

  3. #13
    It's a liquid bottle and how do you know if it's real or not because i spent $100 on it and I'm half way through it and I don't want to stop takin it

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbabyallnightlong View Post
    It's a liquid bottle and how do you know if it's real or not because i spent $100 on it and I'm half way through it and I don't want to stop takin it
    That's the issue we don't know if it's real. We are not affiliated with the company you purchased your "sarms" from. What we do know is, most companies who were or selling sarms in capsule form were selling prohormones and not actual sarms. We can only tell you the fact of the matter. Do all companies sell fake sarms in capsule form, no however we absolutely have no affiliation with these companies, and even if its in liquid form we still have no idea what is in your bottle. If you want to keep ingesting it, by all means you are free to make your own choice. What we can do is offer our advice, our experience, and our products by sarmsx, that we know are legit sarms.

    In the zone killin' it!

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbabyallnightlong View Post
    It's a liquid bottle and how do you know if it's real or not because i spent $100 on it and I'm half way through it and I don't want to stop takin it
    where in that response from rick did he say he guaranteed they were not real? i guess im not saying he... he said he would guess that which is based on the fact that we see this time and time again... since you have the experience then you would seem to know... keep taking it man... thats up to you.. i just know this, i get this type of thing DAILY and it never turns out good... this is a NORMAL and CONSISTENT problem out there... yes, i would know, i see it every fucking day... people are only trying to help you but thats up to you what you do with it from there...

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbabyallnightlong View Post
    The only reason why I asked is because every post I read someone says you need n2gaurd and hcgenerate in your post cycle. I bought it from this supplement store called supzilla for $100 the brands sarmpharm
    dylan no longer supports n2guard and hcgenerate due to them not meeting his quality standards , he left them for a reason a WHILE ago, so i'm not to sure when youre still using their bullshit low quality products, not to mention, the owners are scammers


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #17
    I'm saying how would I be able to tell if it's real or not like is there any way. It says its pharmaceutical grade, 99% purity, hplc tested and the results are tested if that means anything

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbabyallnightlong View Post
    I'm saying how would I be able to tell if it's real or not like is there any way. It says its pharmaceutical grade, 99% purity, hplc tested and the results are tested if that means anything
    honestly bro, bloodwork would say a lot.. if you have a lot of suppression, signs of high toxicity etc... its going to be tough to get it tested itself... you could but you will have to pay for it etc.. it would not even be worth it... you just need to be careful on where you are purchasing shit... im telling you, its constant what i see happen when people buy from the "supplement" store... supplement stores CANT sell this shit in there too... you have to keep that in mind... so who knows..

  9. #19
    I just purchased some sarms from sarmsx and I'm going to continue to buy my sarms from here I just want your honest opinion. I'm in a tough spot I purchased a bunch of sarms from innovapharm and sarmpharm (lgd 4033, mk677, and GW) I spent $300 and money is tight right now so I really dont have the money and don't want to just stop taking them mid cycle and waste my money but if it's going to be affecting my health negatively then by all means I would. I'm 21 years old and I don't want to be taking something that could be fucking up my body like a prohormone ect. I trust this company and I've had friends who have taken it without any problems I just Dont know what to do. what do you suggest? I really appreciate all the help bro.

  10. #20
    Like everyone else said in your other thread asking the same question (and you'll get the same answer BTW).

    Either listen to what folks are telling you, or do what you want and pay the consequences.

    Not one single person on this board would ever tell you to go ahead and take that stuff. That answer will never change, no matter how many times you ask.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •