napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need Help newbie

Yazied

Hi everyone!

After 3 years of working out, I have decided to run my first cycle!

Age 25
Hight 179cm 5.8
Wight 80 kg 176
bf i assume its 12% or less
I have gone throw both cutting and bulking phase, i can say i know how do both.

my goal is to add more clean mass ..

should I run this cycle ?

test prop 400mg EOD for 12 weeks
"the only reason i am using test prop is because it is the most guaranteed test i can buy on the market ,where i live"
Aromasin 12.5 EOD, i have Arimidex in hand if my estrogen crashed

i am still not sure how and when to run HCG

should i run in the last four week of my cycle 1,000 IUs EOD

for my pct, when should i start it? since the ester of testosterone i used is short. should i start right after one day of my last inject?

my pct is going to be

Clomid 50mg 1-2 week, 25mg 2-4week
Nolva 40mg 1-2 week, 20mg 2-4 week
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD 1-4 week

my diet would be close to 3000cal, very clean
350g of protein
250g of carb
60g of fat

I am still thinking of finishing the cycle with winstrol since it is my first cycle, and as they say you get the best result out of your first cycle!
i always want to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time lol
should i do it!!

Thanks and appreciate the help !!
love you all!!

First off. Welcome.
I don’t like assuming bodyfat. Most think they are 12 and are 18. Just keep that in mind.
400mg eod? That has to be a typo. Maybe you mean 400mg per week split into eod doses?
Also prop isn’t the best choice for a first cycle but you do what you have to. Are you in the US?
My suggestion on HCG is different than most. I say the day after your last test pin, use 1000iu eod for 10-11 days. Then you’ll start your pct after that.
You shouldn’t need an oral. Test is going to do enough if you have your training and diet right.

to be honest with you... you are still quite young and you sound very very unsure of whether or not you should even do it which screams that you should wait... test prop is not the best way to start with pinning that much on a first cycle and your first cycle is always TEST ONLY.. i would highly consider holding off for now... sarms would be a better way to start to be honest...

you just seem very unsure of it and you are still too young...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

to be honest with you... you are still quite young and you sound very very unsure of whether or not you should even do it which screams that you should wait... test prop is not the best way to start with pinning that much on a first cycle and your first cycle is always TEST ONLY.. i would highly consider holding off for now... sarms would be a better way to start to be honest...

you just seem very unsure of it and you are still too young...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

Hi Dear Dylan

Big fan

If you say I will listen

as i said the only reason i am using test prop is because its the most real test in my city right now
it comes in ampules form which i guess is better than vials

i have graduated two years ago, and been living on my own since then
i barely could afford the cost of cycle and supplement
i will do sarms in my second cycle, i have already bought some eg and winstrol for the second cycle

please hlep me with my pct
i want to do things right
i dont want to learn the hard way

when i should use HCG
and when should i exacty start my pct , nolva clomid and aromasin
should i start them three days after my last pin?

thanks again the the answer!!
i appreciate it

First off. Welcome.
I don’t like assuming bodyfat. Most think they are 12 and are 18. Just keep that in mind.
400mg eod? That has to be a typo. Maybe you mean 400mg per week split into eod doses?
Also prop isn’t the best choice for a first cycle but you do what you have to. Are you in the US?
My suggestion on HCG is different than most. I say the day after your last test pin, use 1000iu eod for 10-11 days. Then you’ll start your pct after that.
You shouldn’t need an oral. Test is going to do enough if you have your training and diet right.

it's definitely less than 12%
my abs are visible
yeah my bad, 100mg EOD sorry i wanted to say 400mg a week
thanks for taking the time to answer my question!!
tank you very much!!

brother, if you can barely afford your cycle then DO NOT RUN IT... this is NOT something you do on a budget like that and you cannot even afford to run it right... you need to STOP rushing things and STOP turning a marathon into a sprint... you are not prepared, you are not sure of yourself, you do not have the means and you are too young... you need to STOP fucking around and listen to someone trying to actually help you... WAIT until you are FULLY ready to use ANYTHING

brother, if you can barely afford your cycle then DO NOT RUN IT... this is NOT something you do on a budget like that and you cannot even afford to run it right... you need to STOP rushing things and STOP turning a marathon into a sprint... you are not prepared, you are not sure of yourself, you do not have the means and you are too young... you need to STOP fucking around and listen to someone trying to actually help you... WAIT until you are FULLY ready to use ANYTHING

I've been watching your videos for a while
I found everything you say is very true by my own experience
therefore I will wait until i do my full research and become more knowledgeable
thanks again!!
nothing but love for Dylan!!

I've been watching your videos for a while
I found everything you say is very true by my own experience
therefore I will wait until i do my full research and become more knowledgeable
thanks again!!
nothing but love for Dylan!!
well i have to say, you my friend are a breath of FRESH AIR... someone that actually listens and gets it... people like you, i have all the time in the world for... you come to me ANYTIME you have questions my man... much respect you have earned, seriously

well i have to say, you my friend are a breath of FRESH AIR... someone that actually listens and gets it... people like you, i have all the time in the world for... you come to me ANYTIME you have questions my man... much respect you have earned, seriously

your reply is an honor for me!!
Thanks again for the nice words brother!
appreciate it a lot!!

Top Bottom