napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need help with my HGH and perhaps adding something in addition

booksraw

Hello Dylan,

My Question:
Suppose I just got legit HGH and was planning to run say 4 iu a Day. What would you recommend to add to the HGH ? Assuming the below:

Currently:
I am eating 500+ above maintenance calories on lift days and 200+ on non lift days hitting almost perfect
Macro of 40/30/30 (carb/protein/fat) I look better with less carbs but my sleeping has been off since last
year so i eat up carbs at night to help with sleeping even though my sleeping still sucks. The other issue is that I start losing the tight aesthetic look I am going for when my weight goes above 165 lbs. I wish I can could keep the gains when i am at 180lb with the cut look of my 160lb body.

My stats
5'11
170 lbs
12-13% BF
35 years old

My Goal
Better sleep --> My sleep went to crap starting about a year ago so I am looking
to HGH to help me out instead of sleeping pills.

Better aesthetics --> Been lifting for 3 years I almost look like I lift lol strength is impressive for my body weight
but I would like to shed 1-2% additional BF while keeping my muscle and add maybe 4-8 pounds additional muscle.

Suppliers are the worst people to talk to since they want to start everyone on (Tren/Deca etc). Your videos are life savors and I mean it.

Looking forward to your reply

you dont need any anabolics here whatsoever... i would just run hgh year round and cycle with sarms...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here… https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and I'm happy to help you set up a sarms stack to go along with hgh

Hello Dylian,
Thank you for your reply.
I took your advice and currently running 50mg of S4 for the past 5 days.
After 6 weeks I will post updates on my progress.

My stats at start of s4 cycle
5/11
164 lbs
10-11% bf
35 years old

My macros on lift Days: 2700 calories
40/30/30 (carbs / protein / fat)

My macros on non lift Days: 2300 calories
25/35/40 " "

Side note - I already purchased 5 vials of pharm test e and all the ai / PCT I would need before I saw your response, yahoo seemed to throw
your message in the spam box. if you have additional suggestions let me know.

it would not change my previous recommendation bro... you are far too undersized to be using steroids right now.. you should be 15-20 lbs heavier before you use steroids... at your height, its just way too low on the scale...

it would not change my previous recommendation bro... you are far too undersized to be using steroids right now.. you should be 15-20 lbs heavier before you use steroids... at your height, it's just way too low on the scale...

I agree on the steroids aspect. I should be 185+ and at a low 12% or below BF before I even consider it.
Honestly I purchased it when my physical physician told me instead of weight training maybe I should do yoda or summing since I am getting older (Maybe me so pissed I purshed it without even thinking)
*I have not started or the cycle and am holding off.

Do you have a recommendation to stack with S4 ? If so can you send me a link ?

My current stats as of today
163 (fasted) I seem to weight 167-169 in the evening I drink a lot of water during the day
BF 11-12% hard to judge so My assumption is around here.

Work out split
Day 1 Chest/Tri Day 2 (HIT cardio/Abs) Day 3 Back/Bic Day 4 (HIT cardio /Abs) Day 5 (Shoulders/Arms) Day 6 (Legs) Day 7(Hit cardio /Abs)

My photo
http://photobucket.com/gallery/user/Zuttome/media/bWVkaWFJZDoxNjQ3MzMxMTA=/?ref=

I agree with you. I bought it because I was mad at my results. Currently only running S4 (50MG) with the 4iu HGH that I take. would you recommend I combine it with something else?

Top Bottom