napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need help for my D-bol and Deca cycle

rohomols

Hi Dylan,

I am a follower of you on YouTube and the first thing I would like to tell you is that you are doing a great work out there specially by giving us knowledge about steroids and cycle.

One of my trainer advised me to perform a cycle of D-bol and Deca along with PCT which I have to perform after one month of Deca and D-Bol cycle.

I am attaching a screenshot of the cycle he gave me please advice me is it safe to perform this cycle.

The cycle is
D-bol 10mg in first week
20mg in second week
30mg in third week
40mg in fourth week

Deca 1ml per week

A PCT of CLOMID for one month.

There is NOTHING remotely acceptable about your proposed "cycle"

Best advise is to get as far away from your "trainer" as possible
He'll get you hurt with his total lack of understanding re: AAS

Hi Dylan,

I am a follower of you on YouTube and the first thing I would like to tell you is that you are doing a great work out there specially by giving us knowledge about steroids and cycle.

One of my trainer advised me to perform a cycle of D-bol and Deca along with PCT which I have to perform after one month of Deca and D-Bol cycle.

I am attaching a screenshot of the cycle he gave me please advice me is it safe to perform this cycle.

The cycle is
D-bol 10mg in first week
20mg in second week
30mg in third week
40mg in fourth week

Deca 1ml per week

A PCT of CLOMID for one month.
you need to bitch slap your trainer and then fire him immediately... that is literally the most IGNORANT thing ive seen in months and thats really saying something...

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? are you from india?

Steroids are completely out of the question for you bro. Not at your age and at your condition. You need a ,ch better base to work from as well. Sar,s can be a great option and if you want help,with a stack just let us know

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 25 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom