napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need help with first cycle

Napa1020

Hello community. I'm hoping for help on my first cycle. I'm going easy right now with trying test prop and whinny. Need some pointers on how much, how often and for how long. Workout hard 6 days a week on top of being a roofer I'm 5'6 164lbs about 15%body fat. Thanks guys

Last edited:
how old are you and on a first cycle, you want to go with test only, not multiple compounds

well i didnt need your occupation brother lol but you definitely dont need to be in the gym 6 days a week... 5 is more than enough... your first cycle should be test only though, not multiple steroids

So I'm getting test prop. Inject. What's a good starting dose and how many days a week for how long?

why would you start with test prop? its not wise to start off injecting every other day like that when you never have before... did you do any research into this first?

I have but the way you sound I guess not enough. That's why I'm here. What's a good first route to take

i would go with a long ester, so you dont have to pin as much and get used to things properly... heres a full layout so you can see exactly how to do this

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
11-14 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 15-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

How long have you been lifting ? 6 days a week is to much man in my op if I go anything more the 3-4 days without a day a day off my joint are blasted and I’m tired 3days on one day off is my trainging schedule I feel like Rookies think more is better but they also havnt learned even how to train properly. Also I know your going to go with test cyp which is a good idea but pinning sux in my opinion I wish o could only do it once a week even doing it twice can seem like a chore lol but that’s juts me not a fan of pinning lol

6 days a week is probably over training... 5 days of lifting is enough.. you have to give yourself proper rest time or you will never grow and in fact, eventually, start to lose size... constantly tearing down muscles without giving them time to repair will never allow you to grow

Dylan gave you the best plan for a first cycle. Just make sure you have your training optimized and aren't impeding recovery. With your training schedule

Hello again. So I started sustanon 250 twice a week. You were talking about PCT and so I do this first cycle right when it comes to it what should I take? I hear nolvadex clomid? Thanks for your help.

Hello again. So I started sustanon250 500 twice a week. What do u think is a good pct plan for me? I know its early but I like to be prepared

you should not be starting a cycle without having all this ON HAND as well as KNOWING what you are doing... come on bro, thats really irresponsible...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom