napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need help with a female NPC competitor

MarkD

Ok so a few months ago I made a post about some friends of mine who competed in an NPC show who had a coach that was reckless and ignorant with their prep cycles. They are about to compete again and I have been helping with their cycles and protocols. The one thing I am not 100% on is Anavar dosing for women. From what I gather 10 mgs of var would be good for a female with a starting point of 5 mgs. She is 5'2 115 lbs and a former top ten powerlifter. I outlined her with a nice sarms cut stack. She has used var in the past, still has a ton of it and wants to stack it with the sarms but wants to be sure its being dosed properly. Thanks in advance everyone.

Last edited:
Ok so a few months ago I made a post about some friends of mine who competed in an NPC show who had a coach that was reckless and ignorant with their prep cycles. They are about to compete again and I have been helping with their cycles and protocols. The one thing I am not 100% on is Anavar dosing for women. From what I gather 10 mgs of var would be good for a female with a starting point of 5 mgs. She is 5'2 115 lbs and a former top ten powerlifter. I outlined her with a nice sarms cut stack. She has used var in the past, still has a ton of it and wants to stack it with the sarms but wants to be sure its being dosed properly. Thanks in advance everyone.

10mg is usually the sweet spot for most women on var, but it's not a bad thing to start at 5mg to see how she responds first if that's possible. A lot of sources only have the 10mg caps or tabs. Some women will run it up to 15-20mg per day, but I wouldn't recommend that without a decent understanding of how Anavar treats her. 10mg is a good place to be

I'm not sure what sarms cut stack you recommended, but here is what I'd go with for it from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

10mg is usually the sweet spot for most women on var, but it's not a bad thing to start at 5mg to see how she responds first if that's possible. A lot of sources only have the 10mg caps or tabs. Some women will run it up to 15-20mg per day, but I wouldn't recommend that without a decent understanding of how Anavar treats her. 10mg is a good place to be

I'm not sure what sarms cut stack you recommended, but here is what I'd go with for it from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks Rick. That was the exact sarms layout aside from the MK.

10mg is a good dose for women bud. You said she's done var previously and handled it well so I would start her at 10mg and see how she likes that.

Phurious Pharma Rep

10mg is more than fine. But she can up it as she goes if she feels she is handling and not seeing any adverse sides. My gf started at 10mg and then worked her way to 30 before even noticing anything. Her sweet spot is 25

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom