napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need help, emergency, gyno

Kyhoon

Hey guys so I started an s4 and osta cycle a few weeks ago. I was just into my fourth week when I started to add the osta, then that is when I got gyno symptoms. I dropped osta to about 12.5 mg it helped for a while then got worse again so I stopped doing everything. Then a week later I stated doing nolva which is my third day currently.

My nipples are hard and I do notice some extra fatty tissue last night for the first time I noticed a pea sized lump. My left nipple/ pectoral(boobie I gues, 😂) is bigger than my right as of right now.

I ordered letro and will have it by tomorrow.

Am gonna run the letro protocol and hopefully I am one of the few successes stories that can reverse gyno with it.

Am running letro:

Letro 2.5 mg 2 weeks
2 mg 2 days
1.5 mg 2 days
1 mg 2 days
0.5 mg 2 days
0.25 mg 2 days
Nolva 20 mg 1 week
Nolva 10 mg 1 week

I got my sarms from sarmsx by the way which shows me I am an extremely rare case and highly estrogen sinsitive.

Fuck I honestly should of started out letro from when I first felt the symptoms. Lol. Wish me luck I am gonna need it!!!!

Sorry for the long ass post!! I am fucking stressed and depressed as fuck right now!!!

Did you not get any aromasin for your cycle? I would have added that into the cycle for extra help on controlling the estrogen issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dude, you have gyno whatsoever... not even close, and especially not in just a few weeks... you are going to fucking crush your estrogen running letro for NO REASON... do you have ANY bloodwork confirming this? im telling you right now, you are making a HUGE mistake and you are going to be so sorry for doing this man... get bloodwork

I know I was stupid should have run aromasin during cycle... none of this would have happened..... I live in Canada how do I get blood work? Do I just ask for them like the states?!

I know I was stupid should have run aromasin during cycle... none of this would have happened..... I live in Canada how do I get blood work? Do I just ask for them like the states?!
LOL no bro, you were not stupid because sarms do not convert to estrogen and you dont have gyno...

Thanks guys!!! But why is my left nipple starting to get fat and have a hard nipple and lump if it's not gyno?!

And also where do I get blood work I am in Canada.

go to your doctor and ask for a full hormonal test... or ask for an estradiol test.. DO NOT run any letro until you actually see your estrogen is elevated

So why am I getting gyno symptoms if it's not gyno? Just am very confused as to what is going on with me right now.

Ok a big THANK YOU GUYS!!! Am gonna get bloods Monday so three days from now. What do I do then just countinue nolva for pct? What if it gets worse lol.

Can any doctor give me a horomone test? Am gonna have to go to walk in clinic cause my family doctor is unavailable.

any doctor can run bloodwork and you are not having gyno symptoms man... you are creating things in your head... you will see when you get bloodwork... we have ALL done this when we first started running things

Your estrogen might flare up from not using an AI but its not gyno. It's possible nipples can go from slightly sensitive to extremely painful to the touch but its pretty much impossible for gyno to form in 4 weeks. It takes a long time to grow boobies guys...just look at how long it takes a women to grow a pair.

What's the best way to get your horomone levels checked by the doc? How do I bring it up? Just say I am concerned about my breasts turining into gyno? Lol

I do notice that my left breast is more substantialy bigger than my right..... even under my nipple there is more meat or fat under it. If that makes sense. Is this a swollen gland or gyno?

Sorry for so many questions! I appreciate all your guys help.

Update:

Went to the walk in clinic doctor said my symptoms were not bad enough to do blood work. Contacted private md lab and said they do not test in Canada..... it is pretty much impossible to get bloods in Canada..... however there is a good news. I don't feel any lump, any more, and the swelling has gone down. However my nipples where a little sinisitive yesterday. Any advice? Lol, I don't know what to do, probably just countinue nolva I guess, maybe I should get some caber? But I don't know how I can get it in Canada.

For other fellow Canadians, how did you get blood work?

Last edited:
Ok good news... found a site that will allow me to get a doctors requisition online... sooo happy.
Will post results as soon as I get them.

why would you need caber bro?? that makes no sense... you dont have elevated prolactin... i just want you to get the test done to ease your mind..

Top Bottom