PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need help with dosage...

Need help with dosage...

I am going on a 250 mg twice a week of test e and i have 25mg. Aromasin tablets,20mg. Nolvadex tablets, 50mg.clomid tabs,and a bottle of hucog 5000-hp, which is 5000iu/1ml. ..im taking .5iu with every test injection and 12.5 mg aromasin every 3 days... Im trying to figure out if it is ok to stack the nolvadex with my aromasin during cycle and if yes then how much to use..?
    Last edited by junior79557; 09-05-2016 at 08:32 PM.

Don't do that..what's Ur stats

Quote Originally Posted by junior79557 View Post
    I am going on a 250 mg twice a week of test e and i have 25mg. Aromasin tablets,20mg. Nolvadex tablets, 50mg.clomid tabs,and a bottle of hucog 5000-hp, which is 5000iu/1ml. ..im taking .5iu with every test injection and 12.5 mg aromasin every 3 days... Im trying to figure out if it is ok to stack the nolvadex with my aromasin during cycle and if yes then how much to use..?
    Stats first bro? First cycle I'm assuming? So 500 test a week? If this is your first cycle you prob don't need that much. Do not stack nolva. That is used for pct only. I see what you have but are your pct plans? Do you have them layed out?

Stop....before you hurt yourself please post your EXACT layout for this cycle, it sounds like you're set up is wayyyyyyyyyyy off.

And of course....

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
    Body fat %
    Years of training
    Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
    PCT for each cycle
    Goals
    Supplements (if any)
    General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???)
    Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear.
    Last edited by EZ_E; 09-05-2016 at 10:51 PM.
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/new-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

https://www.dganutrition.com

Post complete stats please but as far as the nolvadex no, there would be no reason to do that. Your test dose is also too high if this is your first cycle in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5'9
    About 13% bf
    Training 8 years
    First cycle ever
    Goal:to get lean mass and strength and pass my pinnacle ive reached
    I only take whey isolate, pre workout powders,creatine. Thats it.no food allergies..no injuries...
    I have these supps..
    2-10ml. bottles test enanthate 250
    1-bottle hucog 5000-hp
    20 tabs aromasin @25mg.
    30 tabs clomid @50mg.
    30 tabs nolva @20mg
    ...i was told to take 1cc twice a week of test e 250 and on same day take .5iu of hucog and take 12.5mg of aromasin. Every 3 days...and im trying to leatn proper doses of these.supps i have. I heard it was good to pct with both nlova and clomid at low doses... But someone also said take nolva with aromasin on cycle..

With the supps i listed i have what doses u suggest?

Also if someone could please message me in prvate message so i can get this right id appreciate it

Im 26,5'9,180,about 13.5%bf,training 8 years,never ran cycle. Tryna gain lean mass pass this plateau,im only on whey isolates,preworkout powders,creatine, no food allergies or injuries..

Quote Originally Posted by junior79557 View Post
    5'9
    About 13% bf
    Training 8 years
    First cycle ever
    Goal:to get lean mass and strength and pass my pinnacle ive reached
    I only take whey isolate, pre workout powders,creatine. Thats it.no food allergies..no injuries...
    I have these supps..
    2-10ml. bottles test enanthate 250
    1-bottle hucog 5000-hp
    20 tabs aromasin @25mg.
    30 tabs clomid @50mg.
    30 tabs nolva @20mg
    ...i was told to take 1cc twice a week of test e 250 and on same day take .5iu of hucog and take 12.5mg of aromasin. Every 3 days...and im trying to leatn proper doses of these.supps i have. I heard it was good to pct with both nlova and clomid at low doses... But someone also said take nolva with aromasin on cycle..
    Bro, this is how you want to setup your test cycle, and it's extremely important to have the proper pct as well which I will lay out. Your HCG should may be used the final weeks of the cycle.

1-12 Test E 500mg per week (250mg pinned twice per week)
    1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    11-14 HCG 1000ius per week (500iu twice per week)

Start pct week 15

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    MK-2866 25mg ED
    GW 20mg ED