napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need help with dosage...

junior79557

I am going on a 250 mg twice a week of test e and i have 25mg. Aromasin tablets,20mg. Nolvadex tablets, 50mg.clomid tabs,and a bottle of hucog 5000-hp, which is 5000iu/1ml. ..im taking .5iu with every test injection and 12.5 mg aromasin every 3 days... Im trying to figure out if it is ok to stack the nolvadex with my aromasin during cycle and if yes then how much to use..?

Last edited:
I am going on a 250 mg twice a week of test e and i have 25mg. Aromasin tablets,20mg. Nolvadex tablets, 50mg.clomid tabs,and a bottle of hucog 5000-hp, which is 5000iu/1ml. ..im taking .5iu with every test injection and 12.5 mg aromasin every 3 days... Im trying to figure out if it is ok to stack the nolvadex with my aromasin during cycle and if yes then how much to use..?

Stats first bro? First cycle I'm assuming? So 500 test a week? If this is your first cycle you prob don't need that much. Do not stack nolva. That is used for pct only. I see what you have but are your pct plans? Do you have them layed out?

Stop....before you hurt yourself please post your EXACT layout for this cycle, it sounds like you're set up is wayyyyyyyyyyy off.

And of course....

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???)
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear.

Last edited:
Post complete stats please but as far as the nolvadex no, there would be no reason to do that. Your test dose is also too high if this is your first cycle in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5'9
About 13% bf
Training 8 years
First cycle ever
Goal:to get lean mass and strength and pass my pinnacle ive reached
I only take whey isolate, pre workout powders,creatine. Thats it.no food allergies..no injuries...
I have these supps..
2-10ml. bottles test enanthate 250
1-bottle hucog 5000-hp
20 tabs aromasin @25mg.
30 tabs clomid @50mg.
30 tabs nolva @20mg
...i was told to take 1cc twice a week of test e 250 and on same day take .5iu of hucog and take 12.5mg of aromasin. Every 3 days...and im trying to leatn proper doses of these.supps i have. I heard it was good to pct with both nlova and clomid at low doses... But someone also said take nolva with aromasin on cycle..

Im 26,5'9,180,about 13.5%bf,training 8 years,never ran cycle. Tryna gain lean mass pass this plateau,im only on whey isolates,preworkout powders,creatine, no food allergies or injuries..

5'9
About 13% bf
Training 8 years
First cycle ever
Goal:to get lean mass and strength and pass my pinnacle ive reached
I only take whey isolate, pre workout powders,creatine. Thats it.no food allergies..no injuries...
I have these supps..
2-10ml. bottles test enanthate 250
1-bottle hucog 5000-hp
20 tabs aromasin @25mg.
30 tabs clomid @50mg.
30 tabs nolva @20mg
...i was told to take 1cc twice a week of test e 250 and on same day take .5iu of hucog and take 12.5mg of aromasin. Every 3 days...and im trying to leatn proper doses of these.supps i have. I heard it was good to pct with both nlova and clomid at low doses... But someone also said take nolva with aromasin on cycle..

Bro, this is how you want to setup your test cycle, and it's extremely important to have the proper pct as well which I will lay out. Your HCG should may be used the final weeks of the cycle.

1-12 Test E 500mg per week (250mg pinned twice per week)
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
11-14 HCG 1000ius per week (500iu twice per week)

Start pct week 15

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Bro, this is how you want to setup your test cycle, and it's extremely important to have the proper pct as well which I will lay out. Your HCG should may be used the final weeks of the cycle.

1-12 Test E 500mg per week (250mg pinned twice per week)
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
11-14 HCG 1000ius per week (500iu twice per week)

Start pct week 15

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Perfect set up.........

Do i absolutely need the :
Mk-2866 25 mg ED
Gw 20 mg ED .... Or could i get away woth only using the nolva clomid and aromasin?

Do i absolutely need the :
Mk-2866 25 mg ED
Gw 20 mg ED .... Or could i get away woth only using the nolva clomid and aromasin?

ive covered this a million times... you can drop whatever you want from pct... this is set up as a COMPLETE pct... let me put it to you this way... cortisol is called "the gains killer" and with good reason.. when your cortisol increases then what happens is that you are in a catabolic state which means your ability to add muscle as well as hold on to it is negated... also, on top of that, you will gain unwanted fat... in pct, cortisol spikes and sometimes in a very bad way.. GW501516 controls this and mk supports that... you also endure strength loss, and that makes pct a very difficult time mentally and physically and leads to gains lost and lost motivation and sometimes depression... mk2866 ensures none of that occurs... so that being said, do YOU THINK they can be left out? if its worth risking all of that, then yes, leave them out... if you want to avoid those problems, then i would advise running a proper pct as you were given... if you didn't need them, they wouldn't be included in the recommendation...

I have just one more question. My buddy says to avoid testicular atrophy I need to use .5iu of hucog with each test injection to keep my leidig cells active during cycle.. He says not to wait till last few weeks.. Sorry to bother ,first cycle just wanna make sure i do everything right.. Thanks for advice.

I have just one more question. My buddy says to avoid testicular atrophy I need to use .5iu of hucog with each test injection to keep my leidig cells active during cycle.. He says not to wait till last few weeks.. Sorry to bother ,first cycle just wanna make sure i do everything right.. Thanks for advice.

Your buddy is completely wrong. Dosing HCG that much desensitize you to it over time, and it also carries Side effects. You are going to be shutdown during cycle regardless. The time to use HCG is at the end of the cycle to make the transition into pct smooth

Top Bottom