napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need help with cutting cycle and low testoterone

semangatgym

Hello guys, need all your help please, i noticed when im cutting cycle, my mood is very bad, i have low libido and low sexdrive ( weak erection ). Its always like this and my wife seems troubled now. Well i went to a doctor and he's prebscribe me with proviron 25mg for like 1 months, but i noticed its a steroid, im still try to avoid steroid, but im looking for alternative and i found SARSM, which is not a steroid, which SARSM is the best for cutting cycle for support cutting and my low testoterone ? Any help is very appreciated, Thank you !

Best regards,
semangat

Thank you for the reply Dylan, do you have any recommendation for my trouble ? Right now im considering Proviron because of the doctor, my micronutrients sucks btw

Did they give you a total test number and a free test number? I think most of us here pay attention to those numbers and can help you better when we know those.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Proviron is barely a steroid man there is absolutely no issue with taking it. Watch Dylan’s video on it. It is non suppressive and can be ran for long cycles of 20 weeks with no issue. Nothing but beneficial. I wish I had discovered it sooner honestly.

Thank you RUCingdsgainz, will looking forward to it, so how much dose do you use it for the first time ? Plan to use on cutting cycle only.

Thank you RickRock, well here's in indonesia, its hard to find a good doctor, i went to andrology, urologist, they all only said its only in my head, and one of them prescribe me with zinc, which i've already got zinc from peanuts.

Top Bottom