napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need help with cutt stack

Har Raj

Hey guys! This would be my 6th cycle(1st cutting cycle)

I'm planning to go with Test E, Anadrol, winstrol and maesteron

Probably 12-16 weeks at most

Week 1-12 test e 500-600/week
Week 1-4 50mg Anadrol/day
Week 1-112 mastering 300-400/week(depending on the brand I get)
Week 7-12 50mg winstrol
WEEK 1-12 1 TAB Arimedex/day

pct-stick to Dylan's advice.

Any help with doses would be much appreciated!

Last edited:
Height 190 cm
Weight 170 lbs
Age 26(training for 8 years)
Body fat 12-15%
Goal -cutt, get the hard look and dry.

190 cm is like 6’2” or 6’3”
170lbs? What is left to cut? That Is pretty light already? Isn’t it?

Yep this is my 6th. Did 3 beginner cycles. Test e only, then test e dbol, test e winstrol. The other 2 were Test e dbol Winny, and test deca dbol.

I was actually skinny before I started working out.
I wouldn't say it's pretty light. Yep I'm in good shape but would like to be better. You know what I mean, that lean dry look sure is nice.

thats way too light for your height man... you can gain size easily being that much underweight... and at that age for that many cycles? thats insane... i dont want anything to do with this one at all... maybe someone else will but this is all wrong and not going to get any better at all.. you are on a terrible path and your not even getting anything out of it on top of that

I understand. Can you help me out with a cycle that'll work for me? I'm up for any advice. Would love to do a different cycle if that's what you'd recommend.

You're not listening bro you need to learn how to gain weight naturally before using steroids again. You need to work on your diet first.

are you high? how can you say you understand when i just said i wanted nothing to do with this? then you come back and ask for help with a cycle? i would like to know where you get your weed so i can get it there as well because it must be some really good shit

Top Bottom