napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need help building legs

Jms.22

I work my legs out once a week...not growing near as good as my upper body... any advice on how many times per week, should I be super setting for size, different types of workouts I should be doing, Thanks.... I was thinking of doing them in the morning and after work in the same day...not sure if that would work or not... any help is much appreciated

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You could try doing a push/pull/legs/off split, that way you'll hit everything more frequently. Are you squatting?

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

I love splitting quads & Hams into different days. Typically Monday quads, Thursday hams.

It come down to you.. You gotta want it.

My legs are my weak area too, and I have to hit them harder to initiate the growth. That's just the way it goes. I'll do widowmakers, extra volume, and even train the, twice per week. Whatever it takes. Try some different approaches and see what you come up with

You could try doing a push/pull/legs/off split, that way you'll hit everything more frequently. Are you squatting?

Ya... I do mostly smith machine squats...but alternate with free standing squats too

I love splitting quads & Hams into different days. Typically Monday quads, Thursday hams.

It come down to you.. You gotta want it.
Are doing another body part on those days also?

I'm making great progress with 3 simple exercises. Standing alternating hamstring curls with plenty of weight for 5-6 sets 10 reps per, leg extensions with weight decent weight for 200-250 reps-max reps per set and seated calf raises for like 7-9 sets max reps. That's it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm making great progress with 3 simple exercises. Standing alternating hamstring curls with plenty of weight for 5-6 sets 10 reps per, leg extensions with weight decent weight for 200-250 reps-max reps per set and seated calf raises for like 7-9 sets max reps. That's it.

Holy shit bro 200 reps extentions. My legs would fall off mid set😂 props

Holy shit bro 200 reps extentions. My legs would fall off mid set[emoji23] props

I know a bad ass female competitor that does like 1500 reps. I high jacked her idea based upon her routine.
... I'm retarded. Got up to use the bathroom and I'm commenting on the forum. Smh

I know a bad ass female competitor that does like 1500 reps. I high jacked her idea based upon her routine.
... I'm retarded. Got up to use the bathroom and I'm commenting on the forum. Smh

Lol my bad bro. Its only 7pm where I am, I always forget its late in the mainland

What I do for legs.
45 second rest between sets.

1) Straight leg deadlifts
5x12-15
2) Squat 5x5 1x15
3) Hack Squat 4x15
4) Seated leg curls 4x12 (drop set each set)
5) Leg extensions 4x12 (drop set each set)
6) Lying leg curls 3x15
7) Seated calf raises/standing smith machine calf raises 5x15-25

Top Bottom