napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need help answering some questions

CC_Mack

I have a few questions I was hoping to get some input on.

I have been running anavar and proviron for 5 weeks and I want to stop because for the last week it has been causing stomach issues, and to be honest I haven't gotten the strength gains I would expect from the cycle. They have been minor imo.

Anavar @ 60mg/day
Proviron @ 50mg/day
Creatine 5g/day
Milk thistle 1g/day

Here lies the question. I also have lgd 4033 and some gw on hand that I just acquired. Do you think it would be bad for me to stop my current cycle and jump into the lgd and gw for 12 weeks? Or would it be better to stop my current cycle and run my pct, then down the road run the lgd and gw? I am new to the sarm game but have done some reasearch. Some advice would be greatly appreciated.

The plan for the sarms would be:
Lgd 10mg/day
Gw 20mg/day

Pct

Clomid
50/25/25/25

why on earth are you running an oral only cycle? what do you expect to happen? thats literally the worst cycle you could ever run... im scared to ask what you have planned for pct and even more scared to ask where you got your sarms from?

Yeah, you're not going to get any strength gains from that.

How old are you? Full stats?

i know everyone is totally against an all oral cycle. My reasoning, I work in a remote location and have to fly to work on and stay here for weeks at a time. I can't get pins through security but I can get pills. I was hoping to lean out a bit more, get some added vascularity and bump up my strength a bit. My pct planned was clomid 75/50/50/50 and some daa and the sarms are from sarmsx

Stats:
Age 32
Height 5'8"
Weight 170 lbs
Body fat 11%
Training since I was 14. Not steady but the gym has always been apart of my life.

We have a camp and a great gym. I work out 6 days a week for an hour and a half. All my meals are cooked for me with a ton of selection so training and nutrition and no issue.

Besides not taking an all oral stack, do you have any advice on my original question? Do you think it would be okay to transition into the sarms and wait until they are finished to run a pct?

Besides not taking an all oral stack, do you have any advice on my original question? Do you think it would be okay to transition into the sarms and wait until they are finished to run a pct?

Well honestly it's hard to say for certain without bloodwork, but more than likely the Anavar shut you down so you need to run a full pct first then start the sarms in my opinion

OP, while I do think you made the wrong decision on your cycle and misused the orals... I have to give you credit for showing some resiliency and discipline. Most guys would have just thrown in the towel.

Thanks for the replies fellas, I appreciate them all. I knew what I should probably do (run the pct first) but figured it wouldnt hurt to get some advice from a few vets. I don't feel to bad (shutdown wise) but I'm guessing the proviron has something to do with that. I will run my pct and give my body a break, then try the sarms.

If anyone else has any advice or thought, please chime in. The more info the better!

i know everyone is totally against an all oral cycle. My reasoning,. I can't get pins through security but I can get pills.e.

this is like saying "I need a blood transfusion, but I can't get any blood, so I thought I'd just use tomato juice"

bro..when you already know something isn't correct...no amount of rationalizing will make it any different

RickRock what would you suggest pct? I have Novla and clomid. Feeling crappy about my judgement in the first place so if you could help at all I would greatly appreciate it. I'm going to run the gw at 20mg/day for the pct as from what I read it will definitely be benificial.

RickRock what would you suggest pct? I have Novla and clomid. Feeling crappy about my judgement in the first place so if you could help at all I would greatly appreciate it. I'm going to run the gw at 20mg/day for the pct as from what I read it will definitely be benificial.

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the reply Dylan. I just have one more question for you. Would I need the ai even though the aas I took doesn't aromatize?

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply Dylan. I just have one more question for you. Would I need the ai even though the aas I took doesn't aromatize?
you need to at least have it on hand... personally, i would half dose it but some would argue that to not be necessary.. im far more proactive when it comes to safety...

Top Bottom