napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need help

xooracer5

Hello Dylan,

I appreciate all that you do. I had a question I am hoping you can give me some Guidance on.

I am 26. My endocrinologist diagnosed me with low testosterone but did not want me to start test yet due to my age. He started me on tamoxifen 20mg every day for the last year and a half. About 4 months ago he started me on HCG every other day (i know it's 30 iu , but I forgot the exact dose)

I know your feelings on HCG, and after some research I wanted to try to come off of these medications. When I last visited my endocrinologist I had to see his PA and she completely shut me down when I asked about coming off. I can't afford the copay just to go back and attempt to try to speak to my doc privately.

I wanted to ask if you could give any advise or direction on coming off of the HCG and then the tamoxifen as well.

Thank you again for your time.

thats not something you should be asking me or anyone else on the internet... you need to find a different endocrinologist that actually knows what they are talking about... if you afford a copay, how can you afford anything to help you? i have also never heard of any doctor putting anyone on nolvadex for low testosterone.. clomid yes, but not nolva... none of this adds up or makes sense but you need to find a different endorcrinologist

At your age you definitely need to be seeking treatment from a professional that specializes in your specific needs.

You need to follow the professional advice of your endocrinologist bro. If this one isn't cutting it, find a different one

Top Bottom