napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

need help

sockerjen

hi Dylan I watch your videos all the time on YouTube I came here because I need sum advice I'm 39 yrs old I have low testosterone I'm over weight 360 pounds to be exact my weight will go up and down two years ago I was 390 I got active in a gym and started eating better within 8 months I was down to 260 my doctor put me on testosterone shot 1ml every other week since then I stopped working out because of a surgery on my neck I had a fusion of my c4 and c5 now I'm able to start back working out I've always been a big guy my whole life I have a lot of body fat but I have muscle too I'm interested in taking t-bol to build muscle mass and cut body fat I'm still on my testosterone shot what stack would u recommend for me to do this? I'm not trying to become a body builder however I would like to get at lease 280 and 10 to 12% body fat.

280lbs at 10 to 12 percent body fat............ and you say “I don’t want to be a bodybuilder” you have any idea what 280 @10% would look like? Lmao
Okay dude, you’re extremely overweight. Steroids are going to do exactly NOTHING for you.. you need to drop A LOT of weight naturally before you’re even remotely close to being ready for steroids. Dial in your diet and get yourself commited and DISCIPLINED and you’ll be on a much healthier road.

bro, i would not advise you steroid use if you paid me a million dollars... you are nowhere near the proper condition to use steroids... your only focus right now needs to be on diet and training... what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

Yeah man definitely shouldn't take steroids at that weight, they aren't magic fat burners. Dial in that diet, get a good workout routine and maybe look into sarms like sr9009, S4, and gw-510516

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi Dylan I watch your videos all the time on YouTube I came here because I need sum advice I'm 39 yrs old I have low testosterone I'm over weight 360 pounds to be exact my weight will go up and down two years ago I was 390 I got active in a gym and started eating better within 8 months I was down to 260 my doctor put me on testosterone shot 1ml every other week since then I stopped working out because of a surgery on my neck I had a fusion of my c4 and c5 now I'm able to start back working out I've always been a big guy my whole life I have a lot of body fat but I have muscle too I'm interested in taking t-bol to build muscle mass and cut body fat I'm still on my testosterone shot what stack would u recommend for me to do this? I'm not trying to become a body builder however I would like to get at lease 280 and 10 to 12% body fat.
It's time to get real bro. Sterpids aren't for you, and there is no replacement for dieting properly which is obviously your biggest obstacle. You need some severe diet help, and steroids should be the furthest thing from your mind

i hope you are seeing the repetitive nature of the answers here so you can see how far off you are

Top Bottom