arimidex 0.5 mg EOD
cabergoline 0.25 mg twice a week

for PCT ( 3 weeks)
nolva 40 mg ED 1st week , 20 mg ED 2nd and 3rd week
clomid 100 mg ED 1st week, 50 mg 2nd and 3rd week

NO HCG

please let me know your thoughts on this , any help is much appreciated
THANK YOU

Tren in a second cycle with Anadrol? I don't think that's a good idea at all bro. Besides that, you are undersized. I don't think you should be using steroids at all quite yet, but if anything you need to at least change up this cycle and forget Tren and Anadrol. What is your goals?

I could see test and EQ or something like that, but I just think you need to learn how to eat. You don't have much of a base for steroids.

Your pct is not even close to enough either . This is what it's supposed to be

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Not feeling a few things here;

Test & tren for 5 weeks

2nd cycle @ 25

Not a great base

And you posted limited stats;

How long training?

What's your bodyfat (DON'T GUESS)

bro, thats way too strong for a second cycle... you are going to over do it and learn a hard lesson... you can do what you want but i am certainly not advising that.. also, your pct is extremely bad... its not even close to sufficient...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

thanks for the reply guys,

i live in india and have been playing sports all my life , at the age of 23 i decided to join a gym for an asthetic physique ( not bodybuilding) , but after initial gains , i started getting weak , my bench press, squats , deadlift , shoulder press all went down, so i rested for some time then again join but still wasn't able to recover , i destroyed my muscles a lot over the period of 2 years , then did a cycle of test enanthate 500 mg/week for 8 weeks with ocassional anadrol 100 mg on heavy lift days and 0.5 arimidex eod with pct nolva 40\20\20 clomid 100\50\50 arimidex 0.5 mg 1st week only

i gained 5 lb of muscles ( excluding water weight)
ever since i'hv been reading a lot about steroids because the info you get from local gym is not correct and sometimes may even harm you,

i have a discipline life style and eat healthy , please advice me what should i run as a 2nd cycle and also can i run GW501516 during cycle

thank you guys for the reply,
i m 25 years old 5'9 at 165 lb around 15% body fat living in india

i have been playing sports all my life , 2 years back i joined gym , i maintained a disciplined lifestyle ate healthy , lot of high protein foods , basically did everything right except steroids , as a result after few months of training i started getting weaker, so i started training harder thinking i am not giving enough stimulus to my muscles for growth, i reached a point where i was not even able to do 10 push ups , then it dawned on me that you need AAS to build muscles,
so i did a TEST ENANTHATE 500 mg/week
cycle for 8 weeks , with occassional 100mg anadrol on heavy lift days, with pct nolva 40\20\20 clomid 100\50\50 arimidex 0.5 mg throughout cycle and 1st week of pct gained 6 lb of muscles but not enough strength

i know this is not the proper way to go but that's the advice you get here locally , ever since i had started reading online about AAS so that i can make much educated decisions
what would you recommend me for a 2nd cycle to gain around 10 lb or more lean muscles
any comment or advice is much appreciated

also can i run GW501516 during cycle

Did you really just write "you need AAS to build muscle"

i have been playing sports all my life , 2 years back i joined gym , i maintained a disciplined lifestyle ate healthy , lot of high protein foods , basically did everything right except steroids , as a result after few months of training i started getting weaker, so i started training harder thinking i am not giving enough stimulus to my muscles for growth, i reached a point where i was not even able to do 10 push ups , then it dawned on me that you need AAS to build muscles,
cycle for 8 weeks , with occassional 100mg anadrol on heavy lift days, with pct nolva 40\20\20 clomid 100\50\50 arimidex 0.5 mg throughout cycle and 1st week of pct gained 6 lb of muscles but not enough strength

i know this is not the proper way to go but that's the advice you get here locally , ever since i had started reading online about AAS so that i can make much educated decisions
what would you recommend me for a 2nd cycle to gain around 10 lb or more lean muscles

Bro you need to learn diet. There's something terribly off here if you think you have to have aas to build muscle

oh man bro, you are a disaster waiting to happen... you made the worst comment i've heard in a long time and that's saying something considering the amount of shit i hear on a daily basis... you cannot be serious about saying "you need aas to build muscle" do you have any clue the amount of time and effort it takes to build muscle with or without steroids... clearly there are flaws in your diet and training.. you have this so ass backwards its insane.. you guys think steroids are the answer when you have built no base on your own... you do realize that if you overtrain you go backwards or if you don't ear properly you dont gain muscle... what exactly do you eat each day?

this is my diet on workout days ,
breakfast daliya ( a wheat product ) 2cups + 2 slice brown bread + ON whey protein shake
another protein shake after working out ( i work out in the morning)
lunch 2 cups pulses ( either green gram, chickpea, red lentil or black gram) + potato with green vege ( either cauliflower , bottle gourd or any seasonal vegetable)
+ chapati (another wheat product)
evening snack almonds , raisins with protein shake
dinner 2 stuffed vege chappati
before bed 1 litre whole milk

i understand you can build some amount of muscles naturally , but for gaining like 10 lb in 3 months , then i guess you have to use AAS

i understand you can build some amount of muscles naturally , but for gaining like 10 lb in 3 months , then i guess you have to use AAS

1,000% wrong.

This diet is not going to build muscle. If your religion disqualifies you from eating meat then AAS isn't for you.

bro, you eat LIKE SHIT... you won't even gain size on steroids eating like that... you dont have a clue how to eat man... and your mentality? wow, you are so far gone bro, so far gone... you go ahead and use steroids without a clue what you are doing and a diet like you have and you will end up WORSE off than you were before... i can't reason with the unreasonable and if you knew how flat out STUPID and RIDICULOUS your statements were, you would want to slap yourself... your diet is HORRIBLE.. you have NO protein whatsoever but a few shakes... what do you expect? noone could gain shit on that diet...

Not nearly enough protein. Are you not able to eat meat? Protein shakes arent gonna cut it. If you cant eat meat theres lots of nonmeat sources of protein. Stop being lazy. Do the research. Dont rely on aas to do the work. Just what you wrote makes me see you are clueless. Take the advice given.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Not nearly enough protein. Are you not able to eat meat? Protein shakes arent gonna cut it. If you cant eat meat theres lots of nonmeat sources of protein. Stop being lazy. Do the research. Dont rely on aas to do the work. Just what you wrote makes me see you are clueless. Take the advice given.

hey bro, you can't gain muscles without steroids... come on now!! that mentality right there, that says it all!

hey bro, you can't gain muscles without steroids... come on now!! that mentality right there, that says it all!
Lol i thought i seen everything these guys could say but i was wrong. His whole problem is his diet. I eat that much in 2 meals. Nobody wants to put in the hard work. Everyone thinks the gym is where u do the most work. Its not. Its in the kitchen. It took me a while to learn that but when i did it made such a huge difference

Lol i thought i seen everything these guys could say but i was wrong. His whole problem is his diet. I eat that much in 2 meals. Nobody wants to put in the hard work. Everyone thinks the gym is where u do the most work. Its not. Its in the kitchen. It took me a while to learn that but when i did it made such a huge difference

absolutely... see diet is 85% of all this... fuck, i eat double that and i dont even that much... i hope he sees this and sees how far off base he is... its all the kitchen... you can sit in the gym all you want but if you eat like shit or don't eat proper, you will never get half of what you should obtain...

Top Bottom