napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need guidance

deepraker

Hello,
Im 24. Height 5'11" weight 58 KGS. I wish to bulk up for more than 3 years but it doesn't work. I tried couple of diets and gainers. I hit the gym 5 days in week but i usually leave gym when I don't see any progress but after some time I start over and over again with hope
I really need a proper guidance and I believe only u could do that.
Thanks for the time.

Ok right off the bat if you give up cuz u don't see any progress then training isn't for you find another hobby. Making Gainz in the gym take consistency and we all in plateaus but u will never reach your goals if you don't keep trading and eventually u will get to the next step, and if you arnt seeing any progress then you are training completely wrong! You should b making newbie Gainz your first 3-4 years if u don't then u don't know what ur doing g or arnt taking the gym seriously

Read Rickrocks sticky on diet brother. This whole game is diet. You really have to take the time to educate yourself about caloric intake and healthy food. If you put in the time to learn and stay consistent with your diet, you will grow. Lifting weights is easy compared to the discipline it takes to feed your body properly. This is the reason you see the average person walking around fat, tired and pathetic. It really is as simple as that.

Hello,
Im 24. Height 5'11" weight 58 KGS. I wish to bulk up for more than 3 years but it doesn't work. I tried couple of diets and gainers. I hit the gym 5 days in week but i usually leave gym when I don't see any progress but after some time I start over and over again with hope
I really need a proper guidance and I believe only u could do that.
Thanks for the time.

What is your daily caloric intake, are you tracking foods if not download an app such as MyFitnessPal and get a set of kitchen scales and religiously weigh and prep your own food, forget weight gainer shakes.

At 58kgs (128 lbs) I would suggest trying to add 0.5 to 1lb per week so would start to aim for ~2300 calories per day and adjust calories up or down from there depending on what the scales say. Set your Protein at 130g per day (520 kcals), Fats at 50g (450 kcals) and Carbs at 332g (1328 kcals). These are not hard and fast rules but to be used as a guideline but you do want Protein to be at 1g per lb of body weight.

Train hard and consistently and you will grow.

Top Bottom