napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need Downtime between SR and GW cycles?

TXTrainAddict

Hello ISarms family,
I've recently been taking SR9009 and am in my 7th week of my 8 week cycle. I've been seeing great results and wanted to continue. I'm aware that in order to have the same potency as the first 8 weeks, you have to increase the dose or wait a few weeks before trying it again. Now, I'm curious to try GW for 8 weeks instead of SR. Do I have to wait a few weeks before jumping onto GW to get a strong potency from the GW or can I begin my 8 weeks of GW immediately after finishing my 8 week cycle of SR? I was thinking I could jump immediately to a cycle of GW since they target different receptors. What do you guys think?
Thank You

Hello ISarms family,
I've recently been taking SR9009 and am in my 7th week of my 8 week cycle. I've been seeing great results and wanted to continue. I'm aware that in order to have the same potency as the first 8 weeks, you have to increase the dose or wait a few weeks before trying it again. Now, I'm curious to try GW for 8 weeks instead of SR. Do I have to wait a few weeks before jumping onto GW to get a strong potency from the GW or can I begin my 8 weeks of GW immediately after finishing my 8 week cycle of SR? I was thinking I could jump immediately to a cycle of GW since they target different receptors. What do you guys think?
Thank You
First of all, you don't desensitize after 8 weeks. You can run up to 16 weeks without taking time off. Secondly, you don't ever want to increase dosage. Stick to recommended dosage. Instead of running Sr right into GW afterwards, it makes sense to stack both together now and run up to 16 weeks before taking 2-3 weeks off and then starting up again.

You really should be running at least 12 weeks of each anyways and dosing should look like this

Make sure you get everything from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
1-12 SR9009 30mg per day split 5mg every 2-3 hours

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I really appreciate the detailed response! If I wanted to switch to GW after taking SR for 8 weeks, I should be okay in terms of potency if I start taking the GW the DAY after my SR cycle ends?

Why do you recommend taking both at the same time, rather than taking them individually? Also, I know they both aren't considered actually SARMS, so I wouldn't need to take a PCT while taking it, correct? Personally, I feel more comfortable taking one at a time. However I'm open to different ideas...

Why do you recommend taking both at the same time, rather than taking them individually? Also, I know they both aren't considered actually SARMS, so I wouldn't need to take a PCT while taking it, correct? Personally, I feel more comfortable taking one at a time. However I'm open to different ideas...
They work through different pathways, so stacked together they have a very good synergistic effect for fat loss.

There is no pct afterwards either. That is correct.

In order to get the most out of it, 12 weeks is recommended. 8 weeks is just too short, then you switch to a whole new compound and start over again. Stacking them together for 12 weeks gives far better results, but you can do whatever you want

They work through different pathways, so stacked together they have a very good synergistic effect for fat loss.

There is no pct afterwards either. That is correct.

In order to get the most out of it, 12 weeks is recommended. 8 weeks is just too short, then you switch to a whole new compound and start over again. Stacking them together for 12 weeks gives far better results, but you can do whatever you want

Okay, so if I decided to continue SR and do 4 more weeks and hop on GW at the same time and do the 4 weeks STACKED with SR and then continue GW alone for 8 weeks, I can do that? Also, can I take the daily dose of GW and a dose of SR at the same time, or should I space them out? For example, let's say I workout at 10 AM every morning. I take my first dose of SR at 7 AM, and then I take my daily dose of GW at 9:30 (30 minutes before Working Out), should I wait until 10:30 to take my second dose of SR or should I take my second dose of SR at lets say, 9:45, 15 minutes after taking my daily dose of GW.

Thanks

take em all at the same time although sr is going to be 1/4 dropper 5 to 6 times a day 2 hours apart. but yes if you think 1 is good 2 is even better for endurance and fat loss obvi you now sr is going to increase your metabolism. I take all 7 of mine in the morning before workout

Just a question, why is 12 weeks so much better? Why can't someone do 6 or 8 weeks and then take a break and do another 8 weeks or so if it's working well?

Okay, so if I decided to continue SR and do 4 more weeks and hop on GW at the same time and do the 4 weeks STACKED with SR and then continue GW alone for 8 weeks, I can do that? Also, can I take the daily dose of GW and a dose of SR at the same time, or should I space them out? For example, let's say I workout at 10 AM every morning. I take my first dose of SR at 7 AM, and then I take my daily dose of GW at 9:30 (30 minutes before Working Out), should I wait until 10:30 to take my second dose of SR or should I take my second dose of SR at lets say, 9:45, 15 minutes after taking my daily dose of GW.

Thanks
Yes that plan is perfectly fine, and you can dose both at the same time. No problem there at all

Just a question, why is 12 weeks so much better? Why can't someone do 6 or 8 weeks and then take a break and do another 8 weeks or so if it's working well?
You can do that if you want no problem, but it doesn't exactly make sense to stop taking it when you are reaping the benefits from it and already have it at peak concentration in your system just to stop a few weeks and start all over from scratch again

okay bro, PLEASE STOP saying they lose potency after 8 weeks... thats pure absurdity... they are peaking at 8 weeks or so and they continue on going forward... both sr and gw are NON suppressive so you are correct about not needing a pct... the only reason you need a break is so you dont desensitize but 8 weeks is 3/4 a cycle... its not complete... your not allowing it to reach full potential... thats like running a long ester of something 8 weeks... its cutting it way short... you can do whatever you want, but personally, i would NEVER leave gains on the table and thats exactly what your doing, which makes no sense to me... like i said, you do what you want and feel is best but ive been doing this A LONG TIME and your way off base with what your saying...

okay bro, PLEASE STOP saying they lose potency after 8 weeks... thats pure absurdity... they are peaking at 8 weeks or so and they continue on going forward... both sr and gw are NON suppressive so you are correct about not needing a pct... the only reason you need a break is so you dont desensitize but 8 weeks is 3/4 a cycle... its not complete... your not allowing it to reach full potential... thats like running a long ester of something 8 weeks... its cutting it way short... you can do whatever you want, but personally, i would NEVER leave gains on the table and thats exactly what your doing, which makes no sense to me... like i said, you do what you want and feel is best but ive been doing this A LONG TIME and your way off base with what your saying...

I didn't say they lose potency.

I didn't say they lose potency.

really? then i must be blind or something because it sure looks like in post NUMBER ONE you say that in order to keep the same potency they should either have the dose raised or stopped... both of which are completely false

really? then i must be blind or something because it sure looks like in post NUMBER ONE you say that in order to keep the same potency they should either have the dose raised or stopped... both of which are completely false

You are quoting the wrong person bro...

Haha no problem. I know you are right about that.

all good brother... like i said in the post... its basically a 3/4 cycle at 8 weeks... your just selling it short... you can still see nice gains but your also not getting nearly what you could get out of it at 8 weeks as opposed to 12...

RickRock did a great job in explaining how the cycles works and I got the answers I needed. I'll note that I was told from a Nutrition store employee that in order to maintain the proper potency of SR or GW, you need to up the dose for the last 4 weeks of the 12 week cycle. Thanks for RickRock, he explained that you should maintain the same dosage for the whole 12 weeks.

Question for you Dylan. So SR and GW target different receptors right? The reason I ask is because I've been doing SR for 8 weeks now, and am willing to do 4 more weeks of SR and hop on GW for 12 weeks (4 of those weeks stacked with the last 4 weeks of SR). The reason I ask is because if they target the same receptor, then I wonder if it won't be safe to do what I plan on doing because I have done 8 weeks of SR and doing 12 weeks of GW right after, thus making me target that same receptor for 20 weeks, which is way more than the recommended 16 week cycle that RickRock was saying to do per cycle. Does my Q make sense?

Thanks

Top Bottom