bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Need Downtime between SR and GW cycles?

  1. #1

    Need Downtime between SR and GW cycles?

    Hello ISarms family,
    I've recently been taking SR9009 and am in my 7th week of my 8 week cycle. I've been seeing great results and wanted to continue. I'm aware that in order to have the same potency as the first 8 weeks, you have to increase the dose or wait a few weeks before trying it again. Now, I'm curious to try GW for 8 weeks instead of SR. Do I have to wait a few weeks before jumping onto GW to get a strong potency from the GW or can I begin my 8 weeks of GW immediately after finishing my 8 week cycle of SR? I was thinking I could jump immediately to a cycle of GW since they target different receptors. What do you guys think?
    Thank You

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by TXTrainAddict View Post
    Hello ISarms family,
    I've recently been taking SR9009 and am in my 7th week of my 8 week cycle. I've been seeing great results and wanted to continue. I'm aware that in order to have the same potency as the first 8 weeks, you have to increase the dose or wait a few weeks before trying it again. Now, I'm curious to try GW for 8 weeks instead of SR. Do I have to wait a few weeks before jumping onto GW to get a strong potency from the GW or can I begin my 8 weeks of GW immediately after finishing my 8 week cycle of SR? I was thinking I could jump immediately to a cycle of GW since they target different receptors. What do you guys think?
    Thank You
    First of all, you don't desensitize after 8 weeks. You can run up to 16 weeks without taking time off. Secondly, you don't ever want to increase dosage. Stick to recommended dosage. Instead of running Sr right into GW afterwards, it makes sense to stack both together now and run up to 16 weeks before taking 2-3 weeks off and then starting up again.

    You really should be running at least 12 weeks of each anyways and dosing should look like this

    Make sure you get everything from www.sarmsx.com

    1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
    1-12 SR9009 30mg per day split 5mg every 2-3 hours

    (PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

  3. #3
    did you get your sarms from sarmsx?

  4. #4
    I really appreciate the detailed response! If I wanted to switch to GW after taking SR for 8 weeks, I should be okay in terms of potency if I start taking the GW the DAY after my SR cycle ends?

  5. #5
    take them both at the same time. they are awesome stacked together

  6. #6
    Why do you recommend taking both at the same time, rather than taking them individually? Also, I know they both aren't considered actually SARMS, so I wouldn't need to take a PCT while taking it, correct? Personally, I feel more comfortable taking one at a time. However I'm open to different ideas...

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by TXTrainAddict View Post
    Why do you recommend taking both at the same time, rather than taking them individually? Also, I know they both aren't considered actually SARMS, so I wouldn't need to take a PCT while taking it, correct? Personally, I feel more comfortable taking one at a time. However I'm open to different ideas...
    They work through different pathways, so stacked together they have a very good synergistic effect for fat loss.

    There is no pct afterwards either. That is correct.

    In order to get the most out of it, 12 weeks is recommended. 8 weeks is just too short, then you switch to a whole new compound and start over again. Stacking them together for 12 weeks gives far better results, but you can do whatever you want

    (PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    They work through different pathways, so stacked together they have a very good synergistic effect for fat loss.

    There is no pct afterwards either. That is correct.

    In order to get the most out of it, 12 weeks is recommended. 8 weeks is just too short, then you switch to a whole new compound and start over again. Stacking them together for 12 weeks gives far better results, but you can do whatever you want

    (PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
    Okay, so if I decided to continue SR and do 4 more weeks and hop on GW at the same time and do the 4 weeks STACKED with SR and then continue GW alone for 8 weeks, I can do that? Also, can I take the daily dose of GW and a dose of SR at the same time, or should I space them out? For example, let's say I workout at 10 AM every morning. I take my first dose of SR at 7 AM, and then I take my daily dose of GW at 9:30 (30 minutes before Working Out), should I wait until 10:30 to take my second dose of SR or should I take my second dose of SR at lets say, 9:45, 15 minutes after taking my daily dose of GW.

    Thanks

  9. #9
    take em all at the same time although sr is going to be 1/4 dropper 5 to 6 times a day 2 hours apart. but yes if you think 1 is good 2 is even better for endurance and fat loss obvi you now sr is going to increase your metabolism. I take all 7 of mine in the morning before workout

  10. #10
    Just a question, why is 12 weeks so much better? Why can't someone do 6 or 8 weeks and then take a break and do another 8 weeks or so if it's working well?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •