napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need dosage on my 1st cycle

watave4138

Hey Dylan,

Can you suggest me the right dosage for my 1st cycle.

Test only = dosage ?(enanthate/cypionate/propionate?)

HCG dosage=?

Aromasin (I know it's 12.5mg every other day but right from Day 1 or at the end of the cycle)

Clomid ?
Nolvadex?

Add if I need anything more. Please do.

About my self :-

I'm 27, training for over 2 years now. Current body fat is at 13% weight 155lbs,
I want to cut down to 7% body fat.

Whats your height? 155lbs at 13% bf with only 2 years of training under your belt leads me to believe you need to spend much more time (years) building a proper foundation. I wouldn't even look at aas for now if I were you. Jumping the gun.

Whats your height? 155lbs at 13% bf with only 2 years of training under your belt leads me to believe you need to spend much more time (years) building a proper foundation. I wouldn't even look at aas for now if I were you. Jumping the gun.

^Theres alot of truth behind what is being said here

Hey Dylan,

Can you suggest me the right dosage for my 1st cycle.

Test only = dosage ?(enanthate/cypionate/propionate?)

HCG dosage=?

Aromasin (I know it's 12.5mg every other day but right from Day 1 or at the end of the cycle)

Clomid ?
Nolvadex?

Add if I need anything more. Please do.

About my self :-

I'm 27, training for over 2 years now. Current body fat is at 13% weight 155lbs,
I want to cut down to 7% body fat.
i agree with max here in a major way... i need know your height because at 155 lbs and 13% body fat, im thinking you are nowhere near being ready for steroids... please let me know so i can properly advise you..

You seem a bit undersized without the proper foundation built for steroid use my friend. What does your diet look like? You need to put some more time in the gym and the kitchen. Have you looked into sarms?

Top Bottom