napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

need cycle help for powerlifting

rightleft123

Ok man I've been researching and watching your videos but I need specifics. I have some good cycles under my belt and I compete in powerlifting. Ive used tren and honestly it seems like ive never got that much out of it and I wonder what I'm doing wrong. I don't really get sides from it either though. I'm giving it another go though. I have a competition coming up in about 12 weeks(November 11th). I'm 5 days in running test prop, npp, eq and masteron prop. I wanted to start with npp and transition into tren towards the show for more androgen. I know youre not a big fan of 2 19nors. I wanted to slowly introduce tren while decreasing npp and still keeping it at like 200 for therapeutic reasons. Maybe running the 2 19nors is safe if I up the caber dosage once I start the tren? I threw in eq to be running in the background the whole cycle and hopefully make the transition easier. I'm running masteron as more of a support for the dht and shbg and maybe a little anti estrogen. I plan on throwing in some halo a few weeks prior to the show possibly with some var but it may be a little pricey. This will be a solid 20 week cycle so I'm running after the show because I'm also trying to transform my body for transformation contest at the end of the year. I'm currently 238 lbs about 15% bf 5'10". I've weighed 350 and was pulling 800 and benching 500. I have aromasin and caber on hand but I will probably have to order more caber. I'm not trying to stick to a certain body weight just trying to get as big and strong as possible while not getting fat. So with all the info and compounds and the time frame how would you lay out that cycle? And should caber be started immediately? And is it safe to run for that long?

Thanks buddy much appreciated

I know one thing, these guys will want previous cycle history and you haven't mentioned dosages you plan. I have no advice to give neither have I used both. I know for myself, deca (long ester not npp) gave me size, but did jack shit for strength. The next cycle I decide to take the plunge a try tren. Now that brought on the strength I was wanting. Everyone's different. Wait for one of the vets to answer but they'll need more info to advise. If you have never cycled before the answer is unanimously NO. Test only.

i dont like the stack much at all by combining the two 19nors... you can do whatever you want... you clearly already know my stance on it... there's NO ROOM for error there and its impossible for me to tell you how your body will respond... i like the stack you are running without tren OR you drop npp and run tren... its pretty drawn out though as well... you clearly need to run caber the entire time you are running any nandrolone... you are just running A LOT of shit and then adding the orals too.. i dont like it but you do as you will bro... its your health and your body and i get tired of having people get pissed when i tell them the truth, so, for me, i dont recommend it but you can do whatever you like, obviously.. i will give my opinion and leave it at that... im also not really seeing you at 15% at that height and weight, making this even harder on you than it already is...

I have 4 cycles under my belt. Ive learned from each of them. Ive run tren e and tren a and tren e made me not feel so good and part of me wonders if the tren ace was bunk. Ive run anadrol and got huge and strong but appetite went to shit and started feeling rough. Ive run test lower and higher 200 to 600. I've run primo but too expensive. Ive run winstrol twice once at 100 and once at 50. 50 was ok but 100 dried my joints to hell. For this cycle I wanted to run:

Npp 400-600
Tren ace 400-600
Mast prop 400 (for support)
Test prop 300
Eq 900
Tbol at the end for the show with halo.
Aromasin and caber on hand

Mostly just trying to figure out how to work these compounds over the next 12 weeks to not peak too early or be ridden with sides.

Nah man I appreciate honesty. Maybe I'm going overboard but it seems most powerlifters do. Is it really that much shit? Like if I ran npp then dropped it and switched to tren? Maybe run npp at a low dose for joints like 150 a week? I'm using low dose mast for shbg mostly and any added benefits past that awesome. And eq is quite mild isnt it? I figured that would go well with the stack. And you said it seems drawn out? Its really just 12 weeks from Saturday and I just started a few days ago, I thought that would be a good time window. Maybe 8 weeks npp and 5 tren. Since I need to start running caber, is it ok to run caber for that long?

Nah man I appreciate honesty. Maybe I'm going overboard but it seems most powerlifters do. Is it really that much shit? Like if I ran npp then dropped it and switched to tren? Maybe run npp at a low dose for joints like 150 a week? I'm using low dose mast for shbg mostly and any added benefits past that awesome. And eq is quite mild isnt it? I figured that would go well with the stack. And you said it seems drawn out? Its really just 12 weeks from Saturday and I just started a few days ago, I thought that would be a good time window. Maybe 8 weeks npp and 5 tren. Since I need to start running caber, is it ok to run caber for that long?

If you run NPP along with the Tren, I would keep the dose really low. I'm still not a fan of even doing that really, but it's hard saying how you'll respond to it. You are fine running caber that long bro. No worries on that. It's the cycle that you just need to keep sensible,mind don't go overboard....specially with all those orals

Yeah I gotcha man, its easy to want to go overboard but I'm trying to run it as hard and sensible as I can, I just know npp and tren are so powerful so I was tempted. As far as orals I think I'm gonna do tbol and halo and run plenty of tudca. I mean I know its a good amount of compounds but that's why I'm trying to get opinions on dosages and timing. Like could it work good introducing tren pyramiding it up while tapering off npp. I figured there would be a lot of synergy from this cycle. Maybe proviron would have been a better option than masteron but that's here nor there now. And tell me this, do you think running 600 of npp or tren is the same impact as 300 of each? Or you think its different. I'm essentially running a test/eq stack with a low dose dht for support and swapping in and out some powerful compounds along the way and it's not for nothing, this is a competition I need to bring some serious performance to. As for aromasin I'm thinking 6.25 e3d for now starting.

Typically it's hard to beat Tren in terms of powe and strength so that is going to be what you want to run going into the competition. I've never ran two nandrolones together so I can't say what it does results wise, but it does give a lot of people problems and bad side effects

Yeah for sure man. But are you saying running 2 19nors together or 2 in the same cycle but at different times is bad? My original thought was running npp and then switching to tren about the time the eq would be kicking in and then I could introduce the orals so it seemed like a good thing timing wise. Ive never ran eq so Idk what to expect from that. I don't want to deplete any after dropping npp so I figure an oral should take care of that while the tren gets going. Thoughts?

I don't see a problem starting with NPP and switching to tren. It's when they are ran simultaneously that people tend to have problems

I have 4 cycles under my belt. Ive learned from each of them. Ive run tren e and tren a and tren e made me not feel so good and part of me wonders if the tren ace was bunk. Ive run anadrol and got huge and strong but appetite went to shit and started feeling rough. Ive run test lower and higher 200 to 600. I've run primo but too expensive. Ive run winstrol twice once at 100 and once at 50. 50 was ok but 100 dried my joints to hell. For this cycle I wanted to run:

Npp 400-600
Tren ace 400-600
Mast prop 400 (for support)
Test prop 300
Eq 900
Tbol at the end for the show with halo.
Aromasin and caber on hand

Mostly just trying to figure out how to work these compounds over the next 12 weeks to not peak too early or be ridden with sides.
what do you mean masteron (for support)? brother, you can run whatever you like, im not your dad here... would i recommend this, no, would i run it personally, no, but thats your call... you can run npp and switch to tren, thats fine... i mean, fucking tbol with halo at the end? like i said, you just run what you are comfortable with... im NOT comfortable recommending this stack... you know your body and you know the risks... so you do what you feel is okay...

I mean masteron for support as in shbg and having a dht in there. And when I say halo at the end I don't mean a big dose and not very long. Really just for a week or 2 leading into the show. Orals going into a show is a very popular method in powerlifting. I honestly didn't see this as a crazy cycle but that's why I'm asking. Given what I have to work with what would you lay out?

bro, like I SAID.. if you dont think there's anything wrong with it, cool... run it... i would... dosing looks just fine... im not going to keep going back and forth on something you say you dont see anything wrong with... so cool man, run it and i hope you do extremely well in your competition...

Nah buddy I think we are not on the same page. I'm truly wondering like given the compounds I have, how would you put it together. I'm not opposed to doing it different. That's why I'm asking you. Like I'm guessing you wouldn't run tbol and halo, but which would you run in my case? Or neither of them? Things like that is what I'm asking you.

im sure you want to be as dry as possible for your show, right? what exactly is the look you are aiming for? clearly halo is a prime finisher before a show... i dont generally recommend it but if you are an experienced user then halo is excellent for this.. otherwise, winstrol would be the optimal choice... i dont see tbol fitting here for your circumstance... i really dont see npp here either being your show is only 12 weeks and thats part of the issue, not to mention eq will still be too short to be ran... its not timed right to get what you need... i would change it to test, tren, tbol to kickstart, winstrol to finish... you can add mast if you still want to but its not going to do everything it should with a higher body fat... it can help you to a point...

Show is November 11th. And remember this is a power meet, not bodybuilding or physique or anything. I'm about 238 right now and planning on competing around 255 or so. I want to through on some size for compression but not be a fat wet sloppy mess.

Show is November 11th. And remember this is a power meet, not bodybuilding or physique or anything. I'm about 238 right now and planning on competing around 255 or so. I want to through on some size for compression but not be a fat wet sloppy mess.
well then you dont even need tren here... why not go with test, npp, tbol and winstrol OR you could go with tren, run anadrol the first 4 weeks, add masteron... tren will keep anadrol cleaner and you will be strong as a motherfucker

And keep the eq going the whole to.e either way? And are you saying start the cycle with anadrol or run it into the show the last 4 weeks? I'd rather save any oral for the back end running into the show so I can have that compound in me and not peak early.

you dont want to use anadrol at the end and you can kick with anadrol and run winstrol on the back end... you are not running eq long enough to get the benefits if its only 12 weeks...

Well in total I was going to do a 20 week cycle. Keep running eq and test after the show. And can I ask why you wouldn't want to end with anadrol? And why you would do wine from at the end instead? Also of you could pick any other oral besides winstrol what would it be? I'm not totally anti winstrol but I did have a bad joint pain experience running it once however I think I was running it too high. Will I see any benefits of eq by the time of the show? I know ill see them later on

Top Bottom