napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need cycle advice

KODA24

Hey my brothers, last year i ran a Test, Tren A, EQ and proviron cylce. I liked the way i looked on it, (pic below) looking to do something similar but because i have some EQ and Test C on hand id like to stick with that, add Tren again. My question is what can i run WITH the EQ as a short ester to get me going the first 8 weeks or so till Eq kicks in? Im open to suggestions from the experts. Im 51yrs old and just off 6 weeks from a test/Decca run just want to hit it hard one more time before father time kicks my butt. Looking at late may start date. Diet on point as i post this. Thanks for your input.
02be88e00580e4571fda628f4c62e52f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Looking good bro keep killing it!!!

I'm not a fan of mixing long and short esters so I'll leave the advice giving to someone else.

Looking good bro keep killing it!!!

I'm not a fan of mixing long and short esters so I'll leave the advice giving to someone else.
Thanks bro, appreciate the props! Trying like hell.

recommendations as far as doses? whats your goal?
Just what i can take in regards to short esters leading up to EQ kicks inn. Some are mentioning the boldenone tri blend products from Robo but im unsure what to take. My goal is to add little size and lean and harden up. Im determined to get diet on point. I liked my gains in the pic above but still not lean enough. I know Eq, tren and test dosages as per your prior recommendations.

then thats all you need to go with bro.. there's no need to add more to this... run tren ace the first 8 weeks and thats more than enough... there's no need to over complicate this or add too much

Ugggghhh; the "kickstart"....such broscience.

The kickstart to ANY cycle is the nutrition, training, and supps protocol we follow for the MONTHS leading up to a cycle.

OP you mentioned getting your diet on point. That's your answer to a kickstart.

AND looking good for 51, well done.

Ugggghhh; the "kickstart"....such broscience.

The kickstart to ANY cycle is the nutrition, training, and supps protocol we follow for the MONTHS leading up to a cycle.

OP you mentioned getting your diet on point. That's your answer to a kickstart.

AND looking good for 51, well done.
Thanks bro.....did a little dirty bulk this last cycle got to 264, back low carbing for 3 weeks now, definitely tightening up some. The kick start was a AAS that would get in systrm ...as nd we ork till Eq gets going. Appreciate the kind words. Working on it.

then thats all you need to go with bro.. there's no need to add more to this... run tren ace the first 8 weeks and thats more than enough... there's no need to over complicate this or add too much
Sounds good, your advice is golden. Appreciate it.

Top Bottom