napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need critique for my cycle

(Napkinator)

My greetings to everybody here!
About to start purchasing the gear for my next cycle, and want to make sure that I got everthing straight, and not missing anything here. Want to make some clean gains, and for that I am going to use testosterone enanthate, trenbolone enanthate, equipoise, and anadrol. The cycle will look like that:
Anadrol - wk.1-6, 50 mgs
Test enan - Wk. 1-14 600 mgs
Tren enan - Wk. 1-14 500 mgs
EQ - Wk. 1-14 - 500 mgs

For the last three weeks of the cycle will add some HCG at 500 IU's, and the PCT will be two weeks after the last injection, and will consist of Clomid. For prolactin issues on cycle, got some dostinex with me.
Any constructive critique will be welcome.

Let me tell you that anadrol is way out of place here if lean gains is what you are looking for. Replace it with Tbol is you want a kick starter that will give you clean gains, but Anadrol will bloat you as hell, which is the contrary to definition and cutting. On cycle make sure to use an AI from the first day of the cycle, such as Aromasin at 10 mgs EOD, and N2Guard (even though Tren is injectable, it is still liver toxic) 5 caps per day. Also, keep on hand some cabergoline in case prolactin issues arise from tren use. Cardarine GW would be an awesome addition to the cycle, as it will combat trenbolone's side effects, and will lean you out. Besides, it has no side effects, and will give you a great endurance and recovery boost, which combined with EQ makes the ultimate endurance combo. Don't use HCG, as it may cause suppression and gyno. Better go with HCgenerate ES - it is a modern alternative made of natural ingredients only, and has no side effects at all.

Clomid alone is an extremely PCT for such a serious cycle. You should include in the PCT at least nolvadex, clomid, HCGenerate ES, and N2Guard. Ostarine would be a good addition to the PCT to keep those muscle gains made on cycle.

Top Bottom