napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need clarification please

lejots

Hi all, just received Your PCT today.
Need to know, should I begin the cycle tonight or should I wait some time, last tren/test shot on Wednesday night.
Thanks to all those who have really helped.
So happy I found this site.

standby and someone will lay it out for you. did you get the platinum pct from sarmsx? we are honestly glad you found us too we really are here to help you guys and hope you dont take anything out of context with "constructive criticism"

Yes, I got the platinum PCT from sarmsx. And yes, I know it's constructive criticism and I am ready to learn.
I want to stay fit, cut, but most importantly healthy.
I am ready to do whatever my "sponsors" on here tell me to do.

ok so this is hubby now? well tell me how do you think your tren test cycle went? did you have any sides other than what was said earlier? and im glad you are here with an open mind to learn believe me i was on the same road you were a year ago some "buddy" told me to do this and that but i started researching 2 weeks in i stopped after getting great advice here

Hi all, just received Your PCT today.
Need to know, should I begin the cycle tonight or should I wait some time, last tren/test shot on Wednesday night.
Thanks to all those who have really helped.
So happy I found this site.
What compounds and esters were you on, abd when dud they end? That determines when to start pct

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

he was on tren only and test and tren for the past few weeks. or so but i will wait for him to answer exactly

No offense OP but you really should have this knowledge before you start the cycle not afterwards especially with tren

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Ya he has been so-ly counseled lol he is willing to learn the right way now as to avoid probs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anyone on right now? I'm on the east coast, it's 10pm here, need advice if I should start pct tonight

Test prop is what I started about a month and half ago.
Tren ace
Ok those are short ester they clear your system quickly you want too start pct 5 days after last injection I know 4 weeks is standard but i like too taper down and continue a 6 week post cycle with tren or deca they shut you down really hard and recover is a little slower

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Okay, so I need more platinum pct and additional test?
Other question, this is taken by mouth right? Haven't opened them yet, but I see the dropper.....
Do you put directly on tongue or put into a cup of water or something?
Thanks

Also, when you write that the dosages are 50/50/25/25
Does this mean 50 everyday first and 2nd week, then 25 3rd and 4th week?

Okay, so I need more platinum pct and additional test?
Other question, this is taken by mouth right? Haven't opened them yet, but I see the dropper.....
Do you put directly on tongue or put into a cup of water or something?
Thanks

Additional test?? No that's not needed. Just squirt it in the mouth and swallow. Don't put it in a drink.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]

Top Bottom