napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need Assistance to start first cycle

paarwars

Hi Dylan,

my age is 29. My body fat percentage is 18. I am working out since last 4 years and I was planning to go on cycle.

I would like to go on cycle under your guidance. What would you suggest for cycle this could be my first cycle. I have some knowledge about the cycle. Please suggest which cycle will be beneficiary to me which will help me to increase muscle mass and let lean too.

I was planning for Dbol and clenbuterol but I came to know that Dbol will hold water level of my body and clenbuterol will help me to get lean but I have heard too many bad things about the Dbol (it may be myths).

Please suggest me for my very first cycle.

Hi Dylan,

my age is 29. My body fat percentage is 18. I am working out since last 4 years and I was planning to go on cycle.

I would like to go on cycle under your guidance. What would you suggest for cycle this could be my first cycle. I have some knowledge about the cycle. Please suggest which cycle will be beneficiary to me which will help me to increase muscle mass and let lean too.

I was planning for Dbol and clenbuterol but I came to know that Dbol will hold water level of my body and clenbuterol will help me to get lean but I have heard too many bad things about the Dbol (it may be myths).

your body fat is too high right now for any cycle bro... thats not even reasonable and dbol is just a joke to even be discussing... clen is very dangerous and not sustainable so you can expect to gain back whatever you lost.. sarms are the perfect option for you...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here… https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack….

Hi Dylan,

Weneedyour full stats and your goals. Right now you are not in the shape or condition for steroid use. Sarms could be a great alternative for you. Tell us your goals and we can help you get something set up

Top Bottom