napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need advise of mix Tren ace, Test prop, Masteron p

nooprote

Hey guys! First of all i'd like to say thanks to Dylan and Rick Rock. You guys helped me to get my Mr. Johnson work with a pct advise. After i ran deca, test c, dbol. And didnt start my pct when i supposed to do. Again guys thank you. Now i need advise on mix of Tren ace, test prop, masteron p. It comes in vial of 250mg/ml. So it goes like this Tren 75mg/ml, Test prop 75mg/ml, Masterone 100mg/ml. I got 3 vials for 10weeks if i'm gonna pin it every other day. Like that web shop says from where i made a purchase. But here is my question, shouldnt be tren be pined every day because it is a short ester, so as Test prop? And what about a dosage? 75mg/ml in 2 days would be enough? Btw its gonna be my 3rd cycle and 1st cycle with tren. Also what kind pct should i run with tren or its gonna be standard. And should i add a caber to my on cycle supp? Thanks guys in advance

I'm 30yo
Height 5'11
Weight 205
Bf about 12 to 15%
I am working out 5days in week for the past 3 years. At leased 3 times a week I'm working out twice a day.

heres why i hate blends because you are not going to be running masteron at the right dose with that blend... you will be running it too low but you clearly cannot go too high with test and tren... i dont like it at all..

I'd run it at 1ml EOD. You don't need to pin Tren or test prop every day. EOD is fine. Make sure you have caber on cycle for prolactin. I'm not a big fan of these blends either. It's best to get these separate so you can run things the way you want to. Your pct afterwards will be this

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

I'd run it at 1ml EOD. You don't need to pin Tren or test prop every day. EOD is fine. Make sure you have caber on cycle for prolactin. I'm not a big fan of these blends either. It's best to get these separate so you can run things the way you want to. Your pct afterwards will be this

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Thanks Rick Rock for reply.

heres why i hate blends because you are not going to be running masteron at the right dose with that blend... you will be running it too low but you clearly cannot go too high with test and tren... i dont like it at all..

Yeah i understand, but even for the first time on tren that mix is bad?

Yeah i understand, but even for the first time on tren that mix is bad?

Any pre-mixed blend of compounds is not good 9 times out of 10 as the proper dosing is usually off. IMO it would simply be better to use the compounds you intend to at proper doses from individual vials, or to mix them yourself at the proper ratios to ensure each compound can do it's job.

Any pre-mixed blend of compounds is not good 9 times out of 10 as the proper dosing is usually off. IMO it would simply be better to use the compounds you intend to at proper doses from individual vials, or to mix them yourself at the proper ratios to ensure each compound can do it's job.
completely agree... the tren dose is completely fine and so is test but then mast is severely lacking... the only times i ever really cared for blends is if they are custom made to have the exact dosing i want, otherwise, something is always lacking or causing an imbalance on one or more compound...

Got it! Thank you 44YOGearHead

completely agree... the tren dose is completely fine and so is test but then mast is severely lacking... the only times i ever really cared for blends is if they are custom made to have the exact dosing i want, otherwise, something is always lacking or causing an imbalance on one or more compound...

Thanks Dylan for your time to reply

Blends have too many intangibles and bf is too high for mast.

Stick to tried and true protocols.

Top Bottom