napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need advise

aftab11394

im thinking about to run test + premobolin + winstrol cycle for 10 weeks and im on trt (180mg per week) ....can you help me with dosing..this is my 3rd cycle...and first time running premo...i will take everybit of info you guys got...thx in advance

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

1st cycle is test only for 10 weeks and 2nd cycle is test+deca+winstrol for 10 weeks and winstrol is last 4 weeks .age is 25 ,hight is 5ft 7inchs ,body fat is 18 percent ,weight is 78kgs ,i started working out about 1.5yrs ago ,i work 5 days a week ,my goal is to get low body fat as possible and my diet is strict

i got 1.5 months time to get body fat to 14 or lower and then will run cycle....i am reserching to get ready ...im on a strict diet so will probly get to low body fat...just need the doesings and safeties

There's no way you could have run anything if you only been training one and a half years.

My opinion is it sounds like you're looking for a quick fix and not willing to pay your dues with diet & training.

Top Bottom