napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

need Advice for using safest steroids for first time

slaiman13

dear guys,

i need your advice for the safest steroids , i never took any steroids my whole life
i am 39 years old
5.9 inch tall
weight 190

thanks

Gotta give us some more to go off of man... What are your goals? Whats your food intake? Just more detail in general.

Safest route to take for a first cycle is Testosterone. Plain and simple.

you dont sound ready at all man... its quite scary when i see posts like this and this is how people get hurt... do you have ANY concept on how to use them whatsoever? how many years have you even been training... i mean you are wanting a psychic here.. you dont even give goals or anything... can you be any more vauge? is that possible?

thanks Dylan
true I am scare little because people keep telling me its not safe , you will hurt your self and after i read in the form i think there are some kind of step you need to follow up to make sure that I'm getting right path
i spend more 7 year in gym mostly in daily basis but i need to growth my muscle more
my body fat 11~10%
my goal to have good muscle shape
thanks bro
Unknown.jpg

thanks GDAWG15 for your comment
my goal to have good muscle shape and shredded
my body fat 11~10%
39 years old
5.9 inch tall
weight 190

i would just hold off bro... you are not mentally ready... perhaps start with something like sarms etc... this is something you have to be completely ready for and thats okay... it took me so long to get mentally ready before i first started...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

Sarms are your best option right now bro, and you also don't have to worry about the side effects and shutdown that steroids have.

Let me know and I can help you set up a stack

Sarms are your best option right now bro, and you also don't have to worry about the side effects and shutdown that steroids have.

Let me know and I can help you set up a stack

i am planning for cutting phase
so i think i will start with triple stack cardarine 20mgs/ED and andarine 25mgs /ostabolic 20mgs with some testosterone 20mgs
and SARMS cycles tend to range from 12 to 16 weeks
and After the cycle completion A small protocol of clomid and Cardarine during 4 week

i would just hold off bro... you are not mentally ready... perhaps start with something like sarms etc... this is something you have to be completely ready for and thats okay... it took me so long to get mentally ready before i first started...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…
please bro yes i need your advice

i am planning for cutting phase
so i think i will start with triple stack cardarine 20mgs/ED and andarine 25mgs /ostabolic 20mgs with some testosterone 20mgs
and SARMS cycles tend to range from 12 to 16 weeks
and After the cycle completion A small protocol of clomid and Cardarine during 4 week
You dont want to use testosterone bro. Stick with sarms only.

This is the protocol for the triple stack

1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
1-12 mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

You dont want to use testosterone bro. Stick with sarms only.

This is the protocol for the triple stack

1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
1-12 mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

many thanks brother for your support
last question bro , how many bottle i need to buy for each one

Top Bottom