napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need advice stopping my Test Cyp cycle

testcypq

Hello everyone. I started taking 200mg Test cypionate every 5 days, 6 weeks ago for my first cycle. I started experiencing excessive heat in my head and neck and anytime I am in the sunlight the effect is exaggerated. It is very uncomfortable and I am noticing a decrease in tone in my neck muscles which is leading to neck pain. I just want to get off of it. I spoke with a friend who had a lot of experience competing in bodybuilding and he said not to just stop everything, but to taper off. He recommended to take 100mg every 5 days, 6,7,8 days etc. I noticed some gyno symptoms when I almost went 6 days inbetween my 1st and 2nd dose. I was wondering if I could take 100 mg every 5 days, then 80, 60 etc to taper off? Also I have not started taking Arimidex yet because the next week of school will be very important and busy and I'm unaware of any side effects I might experience. When and how much Arimidex should I start taking? Then for the PCT I have Clomid, how much and when should I start taking that? Thanks in advance for any help!

You don't need to taper. Just stop and start PCT 2 weeks after. Someone will set you up with PCT it's not my forte.

Hello everyone. I started taking 200mg Test cypionate every 5 days, 6 weeks ago for my first cycle. I started experiencing excessive heat in my head and neck and anytime I am in the sunlight the effect is exaggerated. It is very uncomfortable and I am noticing a decrease in tone in my neck muscles which is leading to neck pain. I just want to get off of it. I spoke with a friend who had a lot of experience competing in bodybuilding and he said not to just stop everything, but to taper off. He recommended to take 100mg every 5 days, 6,7,8 days etc. I noticed some gyno symptoms when I almost went 6 days inbetween my 1st and 2nd dose. I was wondering if I could take 100 mg every 5 days, then 80, 60 etc to taper off? Also I have not started taking Arimidex yet because the next week of school will be very important and busy and I'm unaware of any side effects I might experience. When and how much Arimidex should I start taking? Then for the PCT I have Clomid, how much and when should I start taking that? Thanks in advance for any help!

How old are you?

I would just stop. There is no way that gyno started between your first and 2nd injection. You only injected 200mg and a long ester too. Unless you had really high estrogen to begin with I suspect it is just in your head or just some chest fat.

With being on for 6 weeks you will definitely require a full PCT.

When I gently squeezed my nipple, clear fluid was coming out. My nipples were also sore.. seemed pretty indicative of gyno. Any idea of what doses of Armidex/clomid I should do?

When I gently squeezed my nipple, clear fluid was coming out. My nipples were also sore.. seemed pretty indicative of gyno. Any idea of what doses of Armidex/clomid I should do?

stop speculating and get bloodwork why would you start popping more pills to combat something you dont know what it is.

Well I haven't started popping any pills yet, and I was wondering with discontinuation of my Test Cyp, what doses of Arimidex/Clomid should I start for PCT. I figured there was accepted dosages, not that I was planning to just throw pills at the problem.

i can give you a pct layout, no problem but you still need to get bloodwork done.. you are asking us all to basically be psychics here and lets just say you are not having the issues you think you are based on bloodwork, then we could indirectly make things worse.. the GENERAL dose of aromasin to start is 12.5 mg eod or arimidex at .5 mg eod to start and then you assess.. here is the pct layout

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

So with the bloodwork what am I focusing on? Look at my estrogen levels and try to determine how much Arimidex I should be using? Could you also address should I just stop the cycle completely at 200 mg every 5 days or should I taper off in some way? Should I then wait 2 weeks before starting the PCT protocol? Thanks

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

you were already told there is no need to taper off in the thread? there is no need for that whatsoever

Sorry, I am new here. I wasn't sure who's advice to take so I wanted to ask you the same question since I've seen your videos and know you a reputable. I am worried that I will get a gyno flair up when stopping the Test cyp because like I said earlier I experienced a clear fluid coming out of my nipples when going 6 days without injection. So should I start taking .5 Arimidex EOD while waiting 2 weeks before starting Clomid? I currently only have Clomid and don't have Nolvadex, would I take a stronger dosage of Clomid alone? Thanks for all the help everyone

yes start your ai now... you need to get everything you need for pct now... you have plenty of time and NO do not take more clomid man, thats not the way you do things

I heard of people taking .5 Arimidex EOD while on cycle, could you reiterate that it is OK/beneficial to take it EOD while off cycle, but before PCT starts? Also, I have HCG, would you recommend its use or no? Thank you

you do not need hcg and bro, you are still on cycle until you are done with pct... so i dont get what you are saying...

I thought being ON cycle was while you were still injecting with Test, and when you are done with that, you are off cyle and starting Post cycle therapy.. (or at least 18 days later for test cyp). So my question was since I last injected myself yesterday, is it perfectly fine to take Arimidex .5 EOD between the stopping of Test injections, and the start of PCT (18 days later)? Would I then continue the Arimidex during the PCT?

okay, lets try this again... your ENTIRE CYCLE ENDS WHEN YOU FINISH PCT... not only that, i gave you an entire pct layout WHICH INCLUDED aromasin, NOT arimidex in pct... you stay on your ai from start to finish... im not sure how much more clear i can make that for you? you stay on it the entire time and your cycle ENDS when you finish pct... not after your last injection...

Ok understood, thanks. So if I currently have Arimidex as my AI and not Aromisin just for clarification, I should be fine starting Arimidex now even though my last injection was yesterday. Then I will continue to take Arimidex 2 weeks until the start of my PCT cycle, and continue to take Arimidex .5 EOD for another 4 weeks throughout the PCT?

No you do not use it in pct u need aromasin as ive repeatedly said... u need to prevent estrogen rebound which arimidex does not do... if u font have it then get it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom