napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need advice please

Conork92

Hi

This is my 1st post on here

Need some advice I'm going to do a test and deca cycle I have done one before with a friend but none of us really knew what we are doing to be honest... Believe me I know how stupid that sounds now. So this is going to be my first proper cycle that I will monitor everything from caloric intake to how much gains I'm making and I need some help off the vets on here. I'm choosing test and deca because of one of Dylan's videos on YouTube he said this one of the most likely cycles that when you are done you are most likely to keep most of your gains? the questions I have are what should my dosages be per week ? What is the longest cycle I should do ? 12 weeks or can I go closer to 6 months? I am 5ft 11 165 pounds would say I was around 14/15 per cent body fat I have been traning properly on a body building programme for a year so how much lean muscle in pounds can I expect to gain ? And Finlay I know my maintance calories so how much more calories should I be eating above maintance on steroids as I'm sure in theory my body should need more than the standard 350 above maintance when bulking ?

Thanks in advance

I see you still havent learned from your first experience. Instead of doing as much research as possible you want to rely on others. Do the work necessary. Learn everything you can about the compounds you are about to use and what side effects etc you may experience. Find out what ai and pct you should do and would be the best. Second you are way too skinny. You have no base yet. Obviously you have a problem in ur training or nutrition if youve been training for a year. Aas should be the furthest thing from ur mind right now. Stop looking for shortcuts. Do the work. Youre too lazy to do simple research like type test or deca into google search and actually eat a substantial amount of calories everyday then you are not ready for the responsibility of aas

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Whoa!!! Slow down buddy. Please do some research here on isarms. We do have a search bar. Then come back and ask some intelligent questions....because honesty you sound like a complete newbie who needs to do alot of research first. Please don't take this the wrong way

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I have learned from 1st experience that's why I have came on here. I've been training for about 3 years in total and started at about 140 pounds with a higher body fat percentage than I am just now. I have only been following a body builder split consistent for say 13 months now instead of the 2 years before going to the gym and basically training what ever I felt like on that day. I can honestly say I've been on the net researching for about 2 months but there a 2 many different opinions and you end up more confused than when you started I joined this site as I've watched all Dylan's videos and he sound more intelligent than most online

I have learned from 1st experience that's why I have came on here. I've been training for about 3 years in total and started at about 140 pounds with a higher body fat percentage than I am just now. I have only been following a body builder split consistent for say 13 months now instead of the 2 years before going to the gym and basically training what ever I felt like on that day. I can honestly say I've been on the net researching for about 2 months but there a 2 many different opinions and you end up more confused than when you started I joined this site as I've watched all Dylan's videos and he sound more intelligent than most online
Well if you have watch his videos. Then you should already know your answer bro. @ 5'11" 160lbs your are a string bean....no offense. You need to build a better base and get some muscle built on that frame

I would say I have built a decent base I have moved up a lot of weight on all my compound lifts over the last 13 months. Anyway I appreciate any advice given and would appreciate if anyone can answer my questions.

How old are you bro? I'm sorry, but right now you have not built a good enough natural foundation for steroids. Besides that you don't start with test and Deca. That's further down the road. A first cycle is always test only, and that's basically where you are. I don't care about the poor choices you made in the past. You need to work on your diet and training and get that in order before anything.

I'm 24 so I'm not very young. Thanks for advice rick rock I've always been naturally very skinny so the 25 pounds I've gained in the last 3 years does look a lot on me. What weight do you think I should start with just test ? I'm 165 just now and started at 140 3 years ago ?

I'm 24 so I'm not very young. Thanks for advice rick rock I've always been naturally very skinny so the 25 pounds I've gained in the last 3 years does look a lot on me. What weight do you think I should start with just test ? I'm 165 just now and started at 140 3 years ago ?
24 is quite young dude. Most People here wont recomend steroids until youre atleast 25! Sure, alot start before 25. Hell, even I started at 24, but i was at 225 lbs and 14% bf at your hight. Add atleast 25 more lbs before you hit the needle, dude. It's for your own health!

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

Sorry bro but you're going to have to be patient - if you want to do it right. You still have plenty of natural gains to be made, you haven't found what routine works best for you yet I suspect.

Hi

Thanks for the advice that seems to be the general advice I'm getting I think that's what I will do. Il train natural for another year or so and try gain as much lean mass as I can. Just out of interest when I start using test what is the amount I should be taking per week ?

Hi

Thanks for the advice that seems to be the general advice I'm getting I think that's what I will do. Il train natural for another year or so and try gain as much lean mass as I can. Just out of interest when I start using test what is the amount I should be taking per week ?

For a first cycle I recommend no more than 350mg per week. That is more than plenty, and you need to see how your body responds to test and how estrogen sensitive you are. The last thing you want is huge side effects and gyno

I would say I have built a decent base I have moved up a lot of weight on all my compound lifts over the last 13 months. Anyway I appreciate any advice given and would appreciate if anyone can answer my questions.
yes bro, this is not a decent base... i guess its a start and the fact you are training consistently is GREAT, i do love that but bro, 160 lbs and 5'11" is far from any sort of base at all... you just have to take your time and understand this is a PROCESS we ALL went through... its a learning process man... if you rush things like this, they will be over before they start... trust me, ive been doing this nearly half my life now...

Believe me bro you can do it ! Stay natural as long as you can gear is just the cherry on top to your already great foundation! I'm 5"7 and started at 150 lbs and trained up to 200lbs clean bulk and 7 years natural then when I new I wasn't getting anymore I did gear . So think you have tons of time to make nice natural gains bro . Eat as much clean food as you can and train heavy with goodforum and I bet you will look better then most guys at your gym on gear !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Believe me bro you can do it ! Stay natural as long as you can gear is just the cherry on top to your already great foundation! I'm 5"7 and started at 150 lbs and trained up to 200lbs clean bulk and 7 years natural then when I new I wasn't getting anymore I did gear . So think you have tons of time to make nice natural gains bro . Eat as much clean food as you can and train heavy with goodforum and I bet you will look better then most guys at your gym on gear !!!

Perfect advise brother!!

extremely helpful input brother... thanks for sharing...

As others have said, you just need to hold off a bit longer bud. Sarms are a good viable alternative for you, which I'd be happy to help you out with planning a cycle.

Top Bottom