napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need advice from my Bro's....

KvnLws

Summer is almost here... Or if you live in NC like I do. The summer months are almost here, but the cold weather remains. Those who know a little about me know that I keep my stacks low and mild. I wanted to run this by you all and get input.

The summer stack:

100mg Primo 1xweek
125mg Test Cyp 1xweek
2IU HGH 1xday

Any other suggestions for keeping the skin paper thin and abs showing?

I respect the low dosage plan bro. I think you have a great mindset with that. However, I do think you need to run a little more primo to see anything effective. I can't see 100mg doing anything honestly

Well this depends if you are on TRT. Is this your TRT protocol or a cycle? Will you PCT?

Please post your full stats when asking for cycle advice...

you are so vague bro, how can anyone help you? age/height/weight/body fat? this looks like trt? please give more info man...

Oh my bad guys...
Ht: 66"
Wt:168 (goal is 160 )
BF: 15% (about two months ago on calipers) I think it may be slightly lower now...

Currently training 4 on 1 off...
High rep
20-30 mins cardio

Honestly bro I have never PCT'd. However, after gaining a lot of knowledge from you and the other bros. I think I should.

Honestly bro I have never PCT'd. However, after gaining a lot of knowledge from you and the other bros. I think I should.
Have you ever had bloodwork done? I really think that's where you need to start

dude, DO NOT run anything without bloodwork first... never pct'd? good lord... get bloodwork before ANYTHING else

I do have bloods. However, they are not here in from of me. I will post them when I get home. Cut me some slack Dylan. Im from the old school bro....lol

I do have bloods. However, they are not here in from of me. I will post them when I get home. Cut me some slack Dylan. Im from the old school bro....lol
Sounds good bro. Just post those numbers up here as soon as you have them

Top Bottom