napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

need advice for mk2866

halfnattybrah

Hello,
planning to do a leanbulk, btw..I`m pretty sure I haven`t reached my natural limit yet and at the moment I am not considering to take AAS. My stats are: 150lb s weight at bodyfat of 10% and a height of 5`6 ft. My plan for the future is to pack on around 25lbs of lean muscle mass, trying to keep that bodyfat percentage, btw, coming right of a cut, took me around 12 weeks, to reduce my bodyfat by 10% and my weight by 35lbs (naturally). I also haven`t taken any AAS,PH,Sarm,etc. yet but i would like to try mk2866 only for my first cycle. Goal for the cycle would be to reduce bodyfat by 1-2% or keep the 10% while building 10lbs of lean mass and keep the mass built on cycle afterwards. Is that a considerable goal? I will be in a surplus of around 200-300kcal ED and I will be training really hard and also trying to get atleast 8hours of sleep. Macros would be : 35%P/25%F/40%C. Also, what are the side effects I can expect of that cycle, will my test be supressed afterwards? Since Sarms don`t aromatize or poison the liver it would be a waste, to buy an AI or a liver support, right? Last question is, how long do I have to wait with the PCT after the last intake of mk2866?

My cycle would look like this: (please correct me, if its wrong or needs improvement)

week 1-12: 25mg mk2866 ED
week 9-12 3,5mg DAA ED

PCT:
week 13-16 clomid 50/25/25/25
week 13-16 GW-501516 20mgED

All the best

i always recommend having an ai on hand, regardless of what you are running and even if it does not convert to estrogen... is it likely you would have any issue? of course not but i have seen far stranger shit from people before...

your plan looks good but i would do it just slightly different... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-mk-2866

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom