napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need advice injury 3 weeks into cycle

myballzachertz

I am 3 weeks into a cycle. Running 12 weeks of test blend and was kick starting with Dbol. Almost 3 weeks in I tore my pec. It isn?t complete tear but I can?t see a lot of pressing movements anytime soon. Should I stop the cycle or train around it?

I would stop cycle and pct. you don?t want the muscles bloated when they are trying to repair. Rest and then introduce full range of motion with zero weight. Have you been to doctor?

Thanks for advice. Isn?t a total tear. I knew would have to stop Dbol but was curious as to if staying on blend would have any positive impact.

thats a really really tough injury to train around and you are risking making it far worse, so i would highly encourage you to not do that man... just rest it... I would stop everything and perhaps consider mk677 or mk2866 to help with the healing process and to also help preserve muscle without putting you through using a steroid... it would be a far far better option

I always advise to stop and PCT. You really want to get the most out of a cycle and I believe you risk further injury by trying to train around something.

thats a really really tough injury to train around and you are risking making it far worse, so i would highly encourage you to not do that man... just rest it... I would stop everything and perhaps consider mk677 or mk2866 to help with the healing process and to also help preserve muscle without putting you through using a steroid... it would be a far far better option
Thanks for advice. Thankfully not a complete tear so I am relieved. I?m going to go with mk2866 in pct. When would you recommend beginning it?

Thanks for advice. Thankfully not a complete tear so I am relieved. I?m going to go with mk2866 in pct. When would you recommend beginning it?

You dont have to wait you could run it now if you really want to along with mk677.

If you run it only in PCT just run it the first 4 weeks of your 6 week PCT.

start it now man... unless you are only using it 4 weeks but that wouldnt make sense if you are using it to help with healing... mk677 should be started asap so it can start building up as well...

Top Bottom