napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need advice fixing body comp after injury layoff

JackTorrance

So I was just on the last weeks of a cycle with Tren Ace when I suffered a serious head injury and concussion for which I was hospitalized.

I was bedbound for weeks, overeating due to boredom, unable to exercise (tried to bench but was nearly blacking out after each set), and now I'm not pleased with my body at all... I've lost size and gained flab.

I can't use Tren Ace any longer as it was making me a tad unwell, but I want my size and body fat % back!

I've ordered both NPP and Primo as I've been curious about these substances for a while.

If I used NPP at maintenance calories would that help me recomp? Only thing about NPP is I heard it's very "calorie dependent" and basically is best for a bulk for that reason. Primo is supposedly good for a recomp but then I've also heard it's much weaker?

I was thinking either test prop and NPP @ 300 mg/week each for say, 10 weeks. Or test E at TRT doses with 600 mg Primo for 20 weeks... Though I can up the Primo dosage if it's really gonna make a big difference going from say, 600 to 800...

20 weeks? thats way too long... you need to focus on getting back into better condition before you just start using steroids again man

20 weeks? thats way too long... you need to focus on getting back into better condition before you just start using steroids again man

I could do just the typical 12 weeks, I mean it certainly hurts the wallet a lot less.

My strength is still much the same to be honest, which is surprising, but I'm thinking it might not be as easy to undo the negative body comp changes with just a testosterone cruise. I gotta gain muscle while also losing the accumulated fat.

Top Bottom