napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need advice.

Goper

This one is for my friend (29yr old)who finished his test(350)+ deca(350) cycle 2 months ago. And follow a full PCT protocol.
Blood work after 4 weeks of finishing PCT.
Testosterone- 677
Lh-7.2
FSH-3.9
E2- 27
Prolactin - 16
Everything comes to normal.
Since he don’t control his prolactin. His TESTOSTERONE drops.
Here is his current blood work.
Testosterone - 390
Lh- 4.8
FSH - 2.1
E2- 18
Prolactin - 18

I advice him to use cabergoline 0.25mg every third day for 1-2 weeks.
QUESTION
Should he need to do an another PCT/mini PCT. if yes what should be the dosages as he is not completely suppressed..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gap was of 3 weeks.
For pct. clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
mk-2866 25 mg day 4WEEKS
gw-501516 20 mg day

I feel like people always have the most trouble recovering from tren and Deca I know when I ran tren recovery was a nightmare even with a full PCT and a test booster ran. Never ran Deca and I do t think I will juts cuz of my experience of tren and then being In the same catagory.

I feel like people always have the most trouble recovering from tren and Deca I know when I ran tren recovery was a nightmare even with a full PCT and a test booster ran. Never ran Deca and I do t think I will juts cuz of my experience of tren and then being In the same catagory.
Deca was the same for me. Felt great on but it was hard to recover after.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Yes more ancillaries are required to recover from such compounds.

So I’ll pass on the Deca and Tren that’s lol maybe once I go full TRT that’s the only way I can see it being worth it.
I'm on TRT and it still takes a little while to get back to normal after a Tren cycle. I couldn't imagine trying to PCT.

Ha the maybe no tren and Deca for me period lol
you can but i would keep the doses lower... even if you do gain a ton with higher doses, chances of keeping it are slim to none if you cant recover properly so it would defeat the purpose entirely, not to mention the negative impact it has on future cycles..

Top Bottom