napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need Advice

kingtamac

Hey man so this is a lengthy question and I hope you can help me out.. I first found out about Winstrol about 3 months ago and ever since I've been doing research here and there. I wasn't really considering trying it because I've heard that it can really mess with someones balances being that I'm only 19. But today I found your channel and I've become interested in it again and am honestly considering it but I want you advice because I want to know if it's a good/bad idea and if it's okay to do what is the absolute safest way of taking it. I'm new and sorry for being ignorant with how cycling/etc goes. Also if you think taking it would be a bad idea is there any alternative options that I could think about trying? If it's important I'm roughly 5'10 and 150lbs and my main goal is just to put on a little extra lean body mass. I got into lifting almost a year ago and have put in 35lbs. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I was appreciate a reply. Thanks again!

You're only 19 way to young for AAS YOU! have have not reach your natural potential especially only training for one fuckin year! Come on bro! Get that foundation in. Stop trying to look for shortcuts!.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Welcome to the board.

Go to YouTube and find Dylan's channel again. Search for what you're asking. You will find out your answers VERY quickly....aaaaaaaaaaaand I just saved you a shit ton of the abuse you're going to get here.

Welcome to the board.

EZ_E must be in a good mood today. OP you'll quickly see these are bad ideas: oral only, thinking PEDs burn fat, and being way too young. I'd explain why those 3 are bad idea, but Dylan has videos that do it so much better than I ever could.

Welcome to the board.

EZ_E must be in a good mood today. OP you'll quickly see these are bad ideas: oral only, thinking PEDs burn fat, and being way too young. I'd explain why those 3 are bad idea, but Dylan has videos that do it so much better than I ever could.

It's a full moon brotha!

you are FAR too young for steroid use or to use anything whatsoever... there is noone with half a brain that is going to advise you to use steroids at your age bro... The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, is that that anabolic compounds are acting on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.

you are going to ruin your life man.. you best take a million steps back and reassess this... i certainly am not going to contribute to this...

Hey man so this is a lengthy question and I hope you can help me out.. I first found out about Winstrol about 3 months ago and ever since I've been doing research here and there. I wasn't really considering trying it because I've heard that it can really mess with someones balances being that I'm only 19. But today I found your channel and I've become interested in it again and am honestly considering it but I want you advice because I want to know if it's a good/bad idea and if it's okay to do what is the absolute safest way of taking it. I'm new and sorry for being ignorant with how cycling/etc goes. Also if you think taking it would be a bad idea is there any alternative options that I could think about trying? If it's important I'm roughly 5'10 and 150lbs and my main goal is just to put on a little extra lean body mass. I got into lifting almost a year ago and have put in 35lbs. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I was appreciate a reply. Thanks again!

You are too young and too undersized for steroids buddy. You also don't ever want to consider any oral steroid by itself without testosterone. You have a lot of good natural growth ahead of you, and I suggest that you get a good diet and nutrition program going. That's all you need right now. Do that for about a year, and then maybe sarms would be a good option for you, but you should avoid steroids for several years

Top Bottom