napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Neck Surgery

Zeigo

Some Of you know that last week I finally under went C5-6 and C6-7 artificial Disc replacement. it went very well only one night in the hospital and I was at home. I only had to take pain meds for a few days of drooling on myself...LOL.. pain gone and I went to the gym today and did light cardio and tri's went very well. Pain going down my arm is thankfully gone too!!!!... Im going wait one more week before I start shredding it. but two weeks recover isn't to bad!!!!. GAIIIIZZZZ BITCHES

Gonna start a cycle in a week
TEST CYP 600
Deca 400
EQ 600
6IUS HGH ADAY (on it for over a yr)
for 24 weeks
BOOM

Congratulations on your surgery. Sounds like a success.
I am scheduled for anterior discectomy and fusion at C7-T1 in 5 weeks.
I was told I will be limited to lifting no more than 10 pounds for 6 weeks after surgery.
What I would like some advice on is:
I have been on 22mg/day Ostarine for 8 weeks. Should I continue until 12 weeks and take nothing for the 4-6 weeks post surgery?
Or, should I cycle off for the next 4-5 weeks then cycle something else post surgery so I don't waste away while I cannot exercise?

Thanks

Congratulations on your surgery. Sounds like a success.
I am scheduled for anterior discectomy and fusion at C7-T1 in 5 weeks.
I was told I will be limited to lifting no more than 10 pounds for 6 weeks after surgery.
What I would like some advice on is:
I have been on 22mg/day Ostarine for 8 weeks. Should I continue until 12 weeks and take nothing for the 4-6 weeks post surgery?
Or, should I cycle off for the next 4-5 weeks then cycle something else post surgery so I don't waste away while I cannot exercise?

Thanks

Just out of curiosity, why 22mg...?

Just out of curiosity, why 22mg...?

It seemed like the recommended dosage for Ostarine was 20-25mg/day.
The solution I have is 30mg/ml. The next line on the dropper I have is 0.75ml so that works out to 22.5mg.
Does that sound right?
This is my first experience with SARMS so I did my best to understand.
What do you recommend?

Id run it for the whole time before and after surgery... can't hurt that for sure... you need some HGH to help you heal faster!!!... don't let them fuss your neck... artificial disc you heal much faster and less pain after too

Top Bottom